Using PM Atomizer spray with Noogleberry

oodellaly

Hey guys, so I've been using the Ainterol Ultimate PM Atomizer Spray for a couple of days now, and I was wondering how any of you who include it in your boobie regimen you use it in conjunction with the Noogleberry. For example, do you spray it on before or after Noogling for best results? Also, if you spray it on prior to Noogling, would it reduce the spray's effectiveness if you apply lotions over top for lubrication during Noogling? What kind of lubricants do you think would work best with it? Any other tips on how to use the Atomizer to maximize it's absorption? I tried to do a search on this topic, but didn't find any answers. I'm half tempted to just spray the darned stuff directly into my mouth, considering all the ingredients are food-grade, lol. Thanks in advance for your insights.

oodellaly

Hey, so I searched some more on this topic since no one seems to have an answer, and I discovered something. Basically, since the PM in the Ainterol spray is a Phytoestrogen, it helps with the feminizing a bit, but you might have to keep taking it for the results to continue. In order to really make it work, using it in conjunction with something that helps plump up the fat cells in the breasts is best because the phytoestrogens help the fats absorb through the dermal layer into the breast, which helps them swell even more. And of you can swell it, over time you can grow it. So using oils that are high in omega fatty acids, such as organic flax seed oil, evening primrose oil, cod liver oil (ew, the smell), and so on are very effective supposedly when used together with PM.

Therefore, I have started now spraying on the PM Atomizer, then poking a hole into an EPO capsule with a needle, draining out the oil onto my breasts, using it for massaging for about 15 minutes, then noogling. So far, the results have been great-- I retained more swelling overnight than usual, and my breasts were a bit sore this morning, which considering that it's before my luteal phase, is surprising. I tried a mixed fish/flax/safflower/borage oil mixture too, but the smell of fish on my skin made me want to vomit :eek:. I really want to use flaxseed oil, so maybe I'll get some of that. Anyway, I hope this info is useful to someone.