Veronica's Monthly Progress Pictures

veronica11

I am starting at a 34A, I started 2/25/13. I have never breast fed. It's my first week. :) I will be posting pictures every month for the next 6 months. I pump every day for at least an hour, usually an hour but sometimes two. :-* I am doing this to stay motivated ;D

Attachments

• Image46.jpg
    Image46.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 265
  • Image50.jpg
    Image50.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Image47.jpg
    Image47.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 220

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Good luck in your journey Veronica! I hope the best and you look a bit bigger than a "A" cup to start out with :). Best of wishes xoxox

veronica11

My starting pictures got deleted!! So I have my 2 month picture, before pumping, and I plan to keep noogling for years.
There isn't much of a difference, they do seem fuller, my swelling still only sticks around 30 minutes but never back to where I started until the next day. I missed a few days this week, so I need to build up my interest and motivation again. The second picture is after an hour of pumping while drinking a meal supplement.

Attachments

• Image87.jpg
    Image87.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Image252.jpg
    Image252.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 214

veronica11

Thank you all! I just took some today! Below:28 Bust:31 Above:30
I look bigger because my frame is small, I went on that 8500 website and it says I'm a 32A.
I have been noogling inconsistently but my breast do seem to retain a little growth. I plan to just continue on, whether I do it regularly or not. I'm going to start taking measurements now too!

J

Joan_CD

I can see a difference in the two month pictures. Very good progress!