VERY interesting video about BRA FITTING

This is interesting. Could explain why a lot of us have problems. maybe some of the larger ladies on the forum are secretly (and unbeknowingly) smuggling 32G's under their vests. Watch and you'll see what I mean!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C75PzT4OX7M&p=7ACB09548E8E67F8&playnext=1&index=46

;D

jnorton22002

Thank you so much for finding the video flatty. I DID learn something from it. My underwire is just like what the first part of the video showed. My problem though, is being a biological male, my frame is different. It is very hard to find bras that even come close. ??? ??? ???. I hope I can lose some belly fat soon. Maybe then I will have a better chance of getting bras that fit well. Flatty, did you check out my journey post? I posted an update, but I think it got lost by another post in General section Thanks again dear Hugs Joni :-* :-*

thabai

Yikes! big difference! I think I may get my bra size measured again at la senza.... I have a friend whose a size 12/14 but a 30FF bra size, just proves bra sizes are very different to normal clothes sizes. Hmm just realised my bra does this stretchy thing... its a 30D :-\

Yeah, all my bras stretch at the back but I thought any tighter and it would make the fat above the bra squidge more but in this video the smaller the back band the less back flab! I don't really get it but it dies look like she knows what she's talking about and the examples shown look much better after the 'correct' bra is fitted.

;D

Paloma

yeah... I recently went in to Nordstrom's for a professional bra fitting and to my utter and complete amazement, they measured me at a 32 C or D - depending on bra style. I thought I was a 36 A.

Now ladies, if you saw my boobs you'd THINK full A cup, maybe small B cup. I don't have the look or feel of big boobs (obviously, or I wouldn't be here!)... but apparently since they are wide at the base and just shallow (don't protrude much), while they look like A's, I'm supposed to be wearing a C cup, but with the straps shortened to pull the cups up so that the breast fills the cup.

I'm not sure I like this, so right now I'm just not wearing bras.

But ever since I've been fitted, I don't know what to make of people's statements that they are this size or that... since it all depends on a bunch of factors that have less to do with how big your breasts actually look...

Confusing, eh?

Yes, Thabai, your gorgeous boobs aare very round aren't they so maybe you are a much larger cup than you would think. Going back to the posted link, or one of other videos on that channel the woman says that the wire on the outside of the cup should point to the middle of your armpit. I always thought it should almost be a U shape when on your chest!

I have quite a lot to learn obviously!