VOLUNTEERS WANTED!!!!! Please Read This!!!!

eva_bs

Hi Girls!!!!
As some of you may know...I made the YouTube Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Q-F3xokZg
And now I want to make a new video showing results that you achieved from using the NB.
I talked with Lucy about it and she said it will be great if there will be volunteers that will allow me to use their pictures.
If you are interested please put here your pictures. the Before, During or after and please let me know if you where taking any supplements and for how long did you use
the noogleberry to achieve your natural breasts. please write the date on the pictures. I will also need from you to cover your nipples...otherwise youtube will not except my video.
oooo...and also write what method you are using with the NB and for how long do you pump per session...if you do multiply sessions a day...please write them down too. :)
I hope that this is not too much information...but I really think that it's important!
I also hope that some of you will be o.k. with it and I hope that some of you also want to share with the world how AMAZING the NB is!!!! :)
Thanks!
And good luck to you all!!!
:-* :-* :-*
Eva.

bonzaigirl

hi eva :) i wish you luck on the video.. can use my pictures... oh wait, i just read furthr down, and i saw that we need to edit our booby pics..will do it once i have time... ;)

Rachyl

Eva_bs said:
Do you want me to edit it for you?
Thanks girls!!! :)
I will try to find some old and more current pics. Most of my pics are with bras on, do you want bare pics? I don't have any bare pics?

Teeny Tiny

I don't have any starting pictures, but I'm getting ready to make some videos introducing noogleberry, showing how to use it, etc. As I grow I'll probably do follow up videos showing my progress, currently I can tell them I started out a 36AA if that and am now a 36B, pushing C. I think once I have more growth and they can see it on video it'll be a lot better than just telling them where I started and showing them where I am.