VS The Lacie Thong: one size fits all? Does it really?!?!

0xducesax0

I know this is random but i just received my online order from VS. I usually fit nicely in their XS sizes but I wanted to get the Lacie Thongs as they are soooo sexy! So I ordered two and seeing as they are 'one size fits all' i reckoned i would be able to wear them too! I was shocked at how huge they are on me! I know I'm on the thin size but i didn't think the VS supermodels were that much fatter than me but omg i can't believe how big those are on me! Is this normal? Do you think the supermodels get theirs custom made? Does anyone out here find they are too big on them or am i just extremely skinny? :( Their Dream Angels collection S sizes are too big on me too and i've loved VS underwear for a while now, so i hate how i can't go in a store to try them on (I don't live in america so i have to order online to europe unfortunately)

WillBeSexC

Well, how much do you weigh? You should calculate it : http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html . The calculator checks if your weight is underweight, normal or overweight for your age, height, sex, and weight (BMI). You should check it out if you're concerned about your weight.

However, don't be worried. I have kind of a large butt for my frame (bigger/wider hips as well) and the VS x-small's fit me just fine (although i do like tighter-fitting clothes, mind that; I don't know about your personal preference).

I have never personally tried those "one size fits all" lacey thongs from VS only because I was skeptical myself. I had a feeling this would happen. I'm sorry it happened to you.

I wouldnt be worried too much. I'm sure you're a very healthy woman! :) But really, check it out for some peace of mind. :)

xox,Lola

0xducesax0

I know I'm on the thin size but I work out loads so if you ignore the fact that my boobs are non existent my body has always been fit. The reason I tend to look skinny is because I'm a 32A and thin around that area. My BMI is just slightly underweight but I like it that way as I prefer thin to normal. But I am trying to gain a couple of kgs and hopefully the extra weight will go to my boobs :)
I love tight fitted underwear as well so XS is perfect and in the new VS gorgeous collection I fit into S as well. But I'm just so disappointed in the Lacey collection as it cannot be possible that the supermodels are wearing them in the pics and I'm literally swimming in them!

WillBeSexC

They probably manipulate the underwear that the models wear to fit their individual sizes so it looks as if it DOES fit everyone , but in reality it really doesn't , Lol.

amelie

They do give models custom sized clothes for photoshoots (or adjust them at the moment), so it must be the same for underwear.

(And I´ve been told that for hair products advertisements they give models special treatments with other products before the photoshoots so the results you´re seeing aren´t from the conditioner advertised but from something far more expensive.)

But anyway, I wouldn´t worry about your size based on some "one size fits all" that´s too big for you. It just means the "one size" is wrong, not you!
I´m also quite thin and I´ve been insecure about my looks for ages but it does have advantages. Like when you´re my age (I´m almost 40) you look much younger than the others. I really like it when people see me with my son (who´s 11) and they are surprised that I´m such a young mom - which of course, I´m not, Lol. I´m at the stage when I´m thinking if I can get more boobage with the NB I won´t worry anymore about the rest of my body! ;)

xoxojenny

I thought I was the only one who had this problem! I ordered two colors and was shocked at how big they were. Why not make them in different sizes?! One size DOES NOT fit all! Honestly, I bought some from Walmart that fit better and the quality is on par. I'll stick with those. And I think the models get them fitted. There is nothing sexy about too-large undies.