wannabecee's stats

wannabecee

Hi! :)

I just got my noogleberry on sept 3rd and have been using it daily. Here are my stats:

STARTING STATS:

bra size: small 36 A
across nipple: 34.5"
under bust: 32"
no kids
technique: pump and hold, 1hr in the am, 1hr in the pm.
herbs: all the basic NBE herbs in very low doses. have done herbs since sept 2008 and gained only 1/2" by jan 2009 - no gains after that, except for weight gains, thigh gains, butt gains and cellulite...ugggggggggggg...I'm working on getting rid of all that stuff while growing bigger breasts...

happy to be noogling w a great bunch of fellow nooglers!!

good luck to all of us and thanks for reading!! :)

ONE MONTH LATER:
(cycle day 3, >12 hrs after pumping)

across nipple: 35 1/4" (+3/4")

cleo

Hi wannabecee, I'm 48 also and really keen to prove you can grow your breast whatever your age!! This is my fifth week of noogling and I'm a bit obsessed with it! lol. I'm a half inch up on my starting stats (was 34" now 34.5") and can measure up to 35.5" for a few hours after I noogle, my boobs are definitely fuller so it's exciting at the moment. I've also been taking herbs for the last 8 weeks, following the Flat to Fab programme, so not sure whether its the NB or the herbs or a combination, but who cares!! lol. Bad luck on the weight gain and cellulite, haven't had that thank goodness!!

I take it from your name that you're after that all important C cup? Me too, 34B at the mo but bought some 34Cs on weekend, unpadded, and filled them nicely! Yay!! Think they may have been small sizes tho but still feels good!

Anyway, good luck with the NB, let us know how you get on.

Cleo :)

wannabecee

Hi Cleo!

I am so happy to see another older female here and one who's getting results! I'm so glad it's working for you.. This is so exciting! I think you will get to that c cup soon - and yeah, i want it too...I've been doing this for a week now. it's quite addictive isn't it??? lol Still not a c cup, but i do get a little bit of swelling, sometimes not after noogling, but hours later... ???huh???? weird, but it's a great sign!

I don't know if you ever breast fed, but that's a positive. I haven't so I have a bit more work to do!!

xx
wannabecee

cleo

Just been looking at your programme page on Eve's forum. You've certainly dabbled a lot with the herbs!! lol. I'm wary of adding too much at the mo so think I'll just stick to the FG, RC and SP plus Gaba for now and see how it goes. I breastfed my two daughters (now aged 21 and 23, both with nice big boobies) but never really grew much whilst pregnant or breastfeeding. On the plus side I haven't experienced saggy boobs either from breastfeeding, so although they are quite small they are pretty perky!! lol. I'm a bit obsessed with them at the mo and can't wait to get home from work so I can noogle. Don't really like my hubby and kids see me do it tho so have to hide out in the bedroom for my session. It's a luxury when they're all out and I can noogle and watch TV at the same time!! Lol

Lets hope we get our C cups by Xmas!! You never know!! :)

Anastasia916

WOW, your lucy Cleo, I breastfed my son, and eventhough I was only 17 when I had him and was a 34A before pregnancy, went to a 34C during and while breastfeeding, after breastfeeding I went down to a 32B and I had that matured slope look, my son's father at the time said he liked it cause it made me look like a woman but I hated it, but luckily through the things I've done with NBE it's not as bad anymore. So there is hope for saggy boobies!

cleo

Yeah I was pretty lucky, was 24 when I had my first daughter and my boobs went up to about a 34C when breastfeeding, same as you, but they looked pretty big cos I lost all my baby weight and more straight away so I looked skinny with big boobs, hubby called me betty boop!! lol. Never really had an issue with my boobs when I was younger, its only now that my girls are borrowing my clothes and filling them much better with their D cups that I have a yearning for a bigger pair. But if its not to be well i won't be crying about it. Hubby has said that if having bigger boobs means so much to me then he would (reluctantly) pay for me to have surgery but I'm really not that desperate and he says he much rathers them as they are anyway. Though if they grew naturally then i'm sure he wouldn't complain!! lol.

wannabecee

Cleo,

Like you, i'm a bit obsessed w the boobs and i'm totally optomistic about noogleberry. LOL- yeah, I've done a lot of the herbs and will continue because i think it will help the boobs grow and i've got a ton of FG, SP,WY and others in my closet.. So I really don't have a choice there! I don't think hubby is about to use up my estrogenic herbs - yikes!! what a thought...

It's smart that you are going slow and w lower doses of herbs. I think I ramped up way too quickly.

Good luck w the herbs!

xx
wannabecee

wannabecee

I have to say I am in love with my Noogleberry. My inverted nipples are showing signs of improving and the breasts look more rounder and fuller already. i am getting some nice swelling and this at the first half of my cycle. DH says that nothing i have done so far for my breasts (this herb, that herb and massages/teas/boobie food) has made so much of a difference. I'm not busting out w growth, just having a bra that is tighter these days and some nice cleavage. That's good enough for me to keep on....

Keep on noogling everybody!! we'll get our big boobs soon!

xx
wannabecee

wannabecee

4 weeks LATER:
(cycle day 3, >12 hrs after pumping)

across nipple: 35 1/4" (+3/4")

It's tough for me to measure and be consistent w the tape not drooping, but 35 1/4" seems to be the number. My breasts look better - rounder and nicer cleavage. No big changes in my bra size - it's still quite loose and mostly on the top...

but I'm very encouraged.. :)

wannabecee

After 8 weeks, I am totally stalled......still 35 1/4" and I have been this since Sept 21...... :'( :'(

..and i'm noogling 3x a day for an hour each....

cleo

That must be so frustrating after your initial good progress but don't forget you've increased 0.75 inches already and that's good going for 8 weeks! I went through a period a few weeks ago when I felt I wasn't making any progress but suddenly things are happening again so try and be patient and I'm sure you'll get another growth spurt soon. :)

D

Dixieland

wannabecee,
Many of us who have been noogling for awhile have taken breaks when we notice that we have stalled out...maybe you should take a break...and then come back to it...I know that Catsrule takes breaks all the time when she feels that she has stalled out. Give it some thought...I have done it a few times and WOW! the swelling I get when I come back is amazing!!! And it stays longer!
Dixieland

cleo

Dixieland, when you say a break are you talking days, weeks, months?? I've just had a weeks hols and didn't take my NB and it did me no harm at all, still maintained my inch increase. :)

wannabecee

Thanks for the support, guys! :-*

I'm going to change the way I do it. Yesterday I did it at night only and it was more comfortable to do and i was able to pump more than before. Maybe I was doing it too much before?? ??? Changing it around makes sense and I may take a day off or two and see how it goes.....

xx
wannabecee

wannabecee

The last 2 weekends, I take a 24 hour break - I'm too chicken to stop noogling now and possibly lose. So i stop Friday night at 8 and don't noogle (i usually do 3 1hr sessions a day) until after 8 on Saturday night. I do this for 1 hour only. The swelling is bigger and they expand more in the cups. the next day i have a slight gain and the day after even more!!

So far I am close to 36 inches. Hopefully it'll stick around after my period... :p

cleo

Are you 36" after the swelling has gone down? If so then you've definitely had a growth spurt if you were only 35.25" at the end of October. Well done!! I'm hoping to reach 36" by Christmas. Measuring 35.25" at mo. Hope Santa's kind to me!! Lol ;)

wannabecee

I'm outgrowing the L cup. that one day break lets my breasts get extra stretchy the next time I pump. I can get to the 3 inch level in the L cup - I think santa may need to bring me new domes!!
Try a 24 hr break...you won't be losing anything and it does produce results. all the advice about taking a break is spot on - great for making things happen!!!

measurement wise, i'm 35 3/4 or 35 5/8 in the morning, many hrs after noogling. It may be luteal swelling, but i've not really had that since noogling. it's one of the changes to my period that's happened since i start...

I hope you get to 36" by Christmas, Cleo. Santa may need to buy you some new bras!!

xx
wannabecee