Want to order a Noogleberry what domes should I use?

any progress?

• yes definately!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • maybe, hard to tell

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • not much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't see any.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demi

Well I am a transgender male to female I am not yet on hormones but wanted to ask some advice. What cup size do I currently look like? If I were to pump without nipple pumps who does anyone feel my nipples would look into proportion of my breast? I hope to achieve feminine breast in current state do they look like they will proportion well as male to female breasts? What cup size am I and what cup size may I expect?

Attachments

• _20140129_110802.JPG
    _20140129_110802.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 11,741

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Re: Want to order a Noogleberry what comes should I use?

A picture without any type of scale will not do for your types of questions. You'll need to measure yourself around your underbust, bust, and maybe overbust to answer those questions. You can also send that information to sales@noogleberry.com for help as well. Unless you are smaller than a typical male, I believe you'll be in the large or x-large cups (myself: XL with 39" underbust).

Regarding expected results, there is no guarantees what you will get. It is all about effort, techinque and just your body's responses. I would say the "typical" people seek and achieve is around 2 cup sizes bigger but there is plenty of examples of much more growth.

As for nipples, I would probably wait and see how your breasts respond to just noogling before adding nipple enhancement. Your nipple will change over time but I personally haven't not see any specific patterns to expect.

DJ

Demi

Wow DJ thank you! I have been pumping a week. I definitely over pumped not really understanding the process!! I ended up with little bubbles that contained liquid like a " blister" they have dried out and I pump much more lightly. I measure 38B but likely I am 39 bust line. So you were right on the money. I have began bovine ovary, L-Lystine, kelp, saw palmetto, bioten(hair) with a glass of grapefruit juice followed two hours later with a whey protein shake with skim milk. ( amino acids) under my breast they have become much more rounded. My 38B bra which was a bit baggy now fits super snug. I have been using breast success cream after my noogle session. I hope my regimen sounds good. What techniques would you encourage? I am at week 2 and I would really like to set the stage for that beginning window best I can!

Attachments

• _20140207_124520.JPG
    _20140207_124520.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 9,155

Demi

Also if when you massage your breast if you twist the nipple and moisture is on your index finger and thumb when you rub them together what's the moisture from?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

I am definitely not an expert in all of these topics but I have been researching for awhile. You appear to be doing more of the glandular therapy path which needs good thyroid function to work well. Also, there is the danger of armoration (sp) (body switching to estrogen-based hormone processing) which has profound life and body implications. So, please study up on Bovine Ovary and be very sure you're willing to accept its possible outcomes.

For the fluid, you have classic "water blisters" from overpumping far too much. It is a condition where the water builds up in the upper skin layers and doesn't return to the tissue below easily. Being a beginner, you need to build endurance and stretchiness in the skin and muscles over a couple of weeks. First, definitely let those blisters fully heal and then continue.

As for technique and having some good development already, any one of the methods will be fine until you spot the method(s) that your body seems to like best. For endurance building, I feel a 7:2 (or variation like 10:5, etc) is better as you will massage the skin and recover on each iteration. The goal is to reach a "uncomfortable tug" on the breast itself (not the rim area). This can be felt as a stretch, pull or tingle in the tissue deeper in the cup (or even the nipple area). And you want to gradually work to this point in the very beginning. Remember to watch for skin coloration changes (even skin reflectivity with oil via a bright light helps) because these will be your early warning signals.

You'll hold this for 7 to 10 minutes waiting for the feeling to become more comfortable or even completely vanish as a tug in that time. Then you will release and massage for 2-5 minutes to help return blood flow to the rim area and water to lower skin layers. You'll repeat this for 30 minutes initially and working up to 60 or 90 minutes in about 2 weeks. Don't expect swelling or growth -- this is conditioning of the skin and muscle for later when you get serious and really add pressure for the proper tissue expansion growth trigger. Just like starting muscle building -- you must condition first and then ramp of the stress and effort. Also, if you don't reach a "comfortable" level -- you have hit the limit (for now) and should remain there for the rest of the session group. After a week, you can do what I think of as "bouncing" the breast pass that point -- a quick pump to very uncomfortable level, count to 10 and partially release until it is comfortable again and then finally pump to the tug point again. Nine times out of ten, it will be deeper in the cup. It is a gentle and quick way to breaking past the limit without much danger of injury if used with care.

Also, you'll need to use some sort of lotion or oil to make this very smooth. As your skin expands, it will press on the sides of the dome and we want it to slide easily deeper -- not snag and pull causing pain, bruising and stretch marks. That's key here -- there should be very little pain in this whole process -- if you get pain -- stop, release and massage. You'll thank me later for this one (I learned the hard way and got a 3 week heal session).

Finally, dome positioning is key in my opinion. It is a topic that is never talked about for some reason. Maybe I'm just stupid but when I started out completely flat, I had very few choices to start a seal and every one of them was a bad place. It hurt like hell with even the mildest pressures. Only until I found a position that I eventually grew to achieve a seal, did I find no pain experiences and have been seeing better and better results as I continue to develop.

For the mild nipple discharge, especially shortly after noogling -- this is just water entering the milk ducts. Even undeveloped males have a very simple and basic milk duct system in place from birth. With supplements, males will begin to develop a more complex system (like a female) and if we reach about stage 3/4 of breast development then lactation is very possible. A source of progesterone may be needed to complete this development. Now males *do* have this hormone naturally too but supplements might still be needed.

Should you be getting a discharge long after noogling, this could be other things but it is pretty common when hormones are involved (ask any puberty girl :) ). If there is no pain or the discharge isn't dark/vicious then you should just monitor but not be alarmed. I myself experience these little discharges and I've begun to notice my nipple ganglia has been developing and the discharges are happening more often. [It is a little "knot" of tissue about 1/4" into the nipple, behind the nipple canal and can really be felt after noogling on higher pressures (swelling). I hope to develop the ability to lactate so I'm interested in its development.]

Well, this post turned out to be a small article and I hope I don't come off as "know it all" and I certainly could be wrong on points but this is the best information I have available to me at this time. I continue to study and learn -- and marvel at the complexities of the breast and just the female reproduction system.

I have some 38B bras too and I'm still trying to fill them completely so I'm envious of your "snug" state. My trouble is I have alot of side tissue which just doesn't like to sit in a bra. Once it is in there, I fill the sides easily but then I got the nipple and center gaps to lament. Ah well, I have a feeling I will always have problems with bra sizing because of this shape I have.

I definitely look forward to your progress and reports.

DJ

Demi

What do the ratios your explaining mean :( is there a video.. Ohh no healing :( no noogle for me :( should I breast massage often until I can safely noogle again? Where are breast pump enlargement videos? Like how to? I have posted a photo clothed wearing a sport support bra underneath, and posted what I'm calling a new puffy nipple they normally are hard not puffy.

Attachments

• _20140207_182002.JPG
    _20140207_182002.JPG
    314.3 KB · Views: 3,713
  • _20140207_204106.JPG
    _20140207_204106.JPG
    258.3 KB · Views: 3,233

Demi

Also I realize glandular therapy has permanent effects. I am going to try it a month at a time and perhaps by month 3 make a switch to purifa merrica (forgot the name) to try and maintain size and shape if I progress well. I've heard 6 months and most changes are permanent so I'm hoping to use glandular therepy to help my body in becoming more estrogenic producing and build on the start of it with herbal roots to build onto that. I'm only doing 4 raw bovine pills (1000 mg daily) as I have always had more feminine features like hour glass. Low body hair growth and moobs... So I don't want to do it too long.however I do feel I have gender identity so I'm ok with the feminine changes. Thank you for taking so much time in showing support. I will post progression so I can look at my progress. I post pics so I too can see results over time. I'm so excited to see the possibilities! Also I take kelp so that my thyroid function is optimal and check temperature being over 98.1 frequently.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

The ratios are expressing time holding under pressure and time without pressure. So 7:2 is 7 minutes of pressure on the breasts and 2 minutes without pressure (for massaging and lubrication if needed).

I'm not aware of any videos or such for noogling or vacuum therapy as it is sometimes called. I have looked for them too without luck. You can find things for skin brushing and such but noogling is very intimate so I doubt few have gotten the courage to do it as a video. On this forum, you can find lots of descriptions in the STATS and GALLERY areas but you have to read. You will likely not understand it all but eventually someone will have asked the questions you have and answered them. I have been doing this myself for others to help cement it into my mind better and bring it forward out of the archives. I read the forum 30-60 minutes a day to learn. :)

Indeed, massage is a key component of NBE as it is a natural way to produce prolactin and increase blood flow (a female breast is very hungry :) ). I try to do an hour a day minimum (like 10-20 minute sessions). When I first started, I did massage only for 6 weeks and did grow (mild but 1/4" of growth is considerable when you're flat).

So far, I've found that estrogen, prolactin, progesterone, human growth hormone and some hints of oxytocin are needed for development.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

I've been on herbs for 4 months (plus progesterone 2 week on:2 week off) and I've been growing. I want to remain male (and functional) but I won't mind the idea of being andrognous. In fact, the herbs have been causing mild fat redistribution. My waist has shrank to the point I need to buy new pants and belt with my butt plumping up. I swear my butt wiggles now while walking. There has been other changes in the groin but nothing alarming.. Hehe, some of it surprisingly beneficial.

I may change my mind and dare to flirt with BO but I have a feeling it will not work as my body temps are very low (94F typically).

I am glad to hear you've looked into the data and made a choice rather than chasing a desire and hearsay. It would be sad if you were surprised if some of the effects were undesired. I would definitely like to hear of your experiences with BO over time. And I'll eventually try PM (can't really mix typical herbs with PM and be effective) but what I got is working so far.

DJ

jeane

Italian living in France

Hello!
I use the curved bells: breasts can be pumped without pain on the ribs.
I set them up in the morning for 2-3 hours.
At night I sleep with bells normal medium (M).
I installed a anti-return valve for aquarium at the end of the pipe that I cut short.
These small bells developp nipple and areola.
It must lubricate the breasts to wear bells.
I use lavender oil which would have estrogenic properties. And glide silicone for curved bells.
To develop ours breasts, we have to pump one or two years...
We can take breaks.
We can also offer a weekend pumping solo: 10-12 hours with curved bell.
The results are fantastic. Of course, breasts deflate after the pump, but there is still a bit more.
To develop breasts naturally, it takes time and patience.
Jeane

Attachments

• dome xl contoured full2.jpg
    dome xl contoured full2.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 13,632

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Great to hear from you jeane! I've been a fan ever since I found some of your pics. I would love to love to have such great results. Your breasts are simply lovely.

I would like to understand your previous post better. So please do not be offended by my questions. I imagine having to know and use so many languages is challenging. I want to learn from you.

Does 'bells' mean domes? And you speak of 'small bells' for nipple development, do you use something specific (perhaps a link to it)? During sleep, does "normal medium" mean lower pressure or the smaller domes of medium size?

I wish Noogleberry still offered Contoured XL domes but I've not been about to find this on the website. I am curious about them.

DJ

Chris54

Good morning DJ. I just ordered a set of CXL's from Lucy. They still have them, but they are only sold on the web site as a set. You have to e-mail Lucy and she will send you an invoice for the domes only. Lucy is quite amazing. Chris54

jeane

Italian living in France

To dminer84

You write:
Does 'bells' mean domes? YES
And you speak of 'small bells' for nipple development, do you use something specific NO JUST MEDIUM DOMES NOOGLEBERRY
During sleep, does "normal medium" mean lower pressure or the smaller domes of medium size?
USE SMALL DOMES AND TRY. BUT THE TITS FILLS QUICKLY THE DOME.

I wish Noogleberry still offered Contoured XL domes but I've not been about to find this on the website.

Its here the are the best, for little and middle-big breast.

http://noogleberry.com/shop/2-large-contoured-breast-cups-118?review=read

8 hours pumping with contoured domes...
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1116.0;attach=5626;image

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Hehe, I know about the CLs but I worry the cups will not fit well with my ~ 39"(99cm) chest. As it is now, the XL domes seem a bit small at the opening. I realize I don't have enough volume for cup size to really matter. However, I would like to understand the choices better when I do need my next set. Right now, I'm about half way in the XL domes. I have ordered the XXL domes to try (and eventually grow into them). But it would be great to find something that fits better on my pecs and armpit area.

@jeane
do you feel CL domes will work for a male chest of my size?

@Chris54
That's great to know, I can't find the CXL anywhere on the site when I search. What's the dimensions of them?

@Demi
Sorry for hijacking your thread!

Chris54

Hi DJ. According to Lucy the base diameter is 15.5 cm. She didn't list the depth of the domes, as it was irrelevant to me. I wanted something larger in diameter ( I don't reach any more than 2/3 of the way into my CL's.

Demi

Hi nooglefam! Ok as stated a progression pic which I will continue to share! I've had great luck not getting water blisters using extra virgin coconut oil and makes them slick for massage between noogles.. Not to mention soft afterwards!

Attachments

• _20140219_165236.JPG
    _20140219_165236.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 621

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...

Looks like NB is being nice to you. Take it one day at a time and keep at it. I wish I looked that good but I'm convinced my boobs will grow completely on my sides these days.. :b Did you do any herbs or such before?

DJ

Demi

I took these a few weeks back I am filling a B cup fully now, no room to put anything else in there lol, I am not yet flowing out the top :(
The girls are are getting bigger on the outsides like when I cup them they are more than a handful after a noogle... I wish I could grow the centers. I will try any get a photo tonight after my noogle. please disregard the spots on the girls as much as I love the massage system it ended up not being the best investment because it gave me really bad marks. I still have a huge knot on one of my tits from it. Worse then a bad in grown hair. It made dark looking birth marks the markings were identicle to the markings on the massager so I know it was that from that one. I probably did too much lol...

Attachments

• _20140319_012232.JPG
    _20140319_012232.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 628
  • _20140314_120407.JPG
    _20140314_120407.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 666

Demi

Almost a year. PM 6 months and noogle I have a hard time judging progress so let you gals decide.