Want to use noogle after three month brava

emilyqiuqiu

Hi everyone!
I am new here but used Brava for three month,my boobs get big from 34b to 34c , Now I decide to change to noogle after I know from others it bring the same swelling and growth, because I really need a good sleep. But what confused me is how to start to use to keep the growth as same as before, can one or two hours of suction make the same swelling as 10hours suction everyday my boobs already fitted? Or more or less, Any experienced user like my ? Thanks for any opinion !

momof4

How did it work out for you? I used Brava for 3 months also, and I'm thinking about switching. Any advice?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I personally don't have experience with the device but they operate on very similar lines. A user named catsrule did the transition from Brava to NB and I recall several posts comparing and contrasting both systems.

DJ

Yes, I have definietly read posts from Brava users. You should search it the forum search. In fact, off the top of my head I think xxkeeleyketxx was a brava user before she moved to the NB and if that's not encouraging I don't know what is!!