Wearing NB to sleep??

kary24

Hi. Have anyone tried wearing the NB to sleep? I'm wondering if it is possible to do my NB sessions while I nap (on my back) ... I'm afraid that it'll loose suction and pop out. Is there any trick to make it stay in place? Thanks and :) Any suggestions would be welcome!!

MariahsDs

Hi Kary24,

I am not tried this but I am also wondering about it. I remember reading old posts from a couple of member who said they did sleep with it on. So it can be done. I will try to find those post for you and post them here, if I can find them again.

M

Mumma Bear

Hi Kary - I Snoogle! It was tricky to figure out how I could get it to work, but this is what made it possible:

1. Blu Tac on the rim, so you don't loose suction.
2. One at a time, so I can sleep on my side.
3. Set my alarm for 1am/4am/7am 1am - attach left side 4am swap over to right 7am Wake up!
4. Start off on the side that needs the least help - as it will hold the swelling better

So I get 3hrs on both sides and no daytime lost at all! Plus the red marks disappear in the shower.

I tried to noogle all night - thinking I would swap over in the middle of the night, but just couldn't get to sleep at all. But once I've already been asleep for a few hours I find it much easier to pop it on while I'm half asleep and then fall straight back to sleep. I use my mobile for the alarm as I can set multiple times.

Hope this helps!!

Rachiex

I tried to sleep in it and I found the same thing- it's really difficult to get to sleep with it on but it's better when you wake up and then put them on because you are so tired you fall straight to sleep again.

The only thing I've found with sleeping in them (which I don't do often because I get broken sleep with them on) is that I dream I'm wearing them which is really strange!

x x x x

Anastasia916

sounds like a good idea Mumma Bear, wish I could do it but unfortunately I suffered from insomnia from when I was about 9 till a few years ago, I recently got it better under control where I can get 6 to 9 hours of sleep as apposed to no sleep to 4 hours each night. And eventhough I have it under control I'm a light sleeper, any discomfort, noises, light, etc. and I won't be able to sleep. My dog snores and I have to wear earplugs to sleep. Luckily my alarm (my son lol) is loud enough to wake me with the earplugs in. My hubby finds it strange cause he can fall asleep easily and be a lil uncomfortable and still be fine. Oh well good thing this works for others lol.

M

Mumma Bear

Hey Anastasia - I think (and someone please correct me if I have this wrong) that Human Growth Hormone/Factor (??) is generated mostly while we sleep and is considered helpful for NBE, so if snoogling would be too disruptive to your sleep, then best to stay away from it anyway. Hope this helps in a roundabout kind of way!

Anastasia916

You're right on that, HGH is more active during deep sleep. This is why a good nights rest is crucial to BE. That's why I said snoogling wouldn't be for me, but glad it works for others. I've had my large domes on 30 min now and they are starting to get more and more tingly :) I definitely couldn't sleep with these on hahaha

J

jellyDeeeee

mumma bear hun, you take the cake for dedication lol......................... hum. but what about waking husbands etc?????? My husband wakes up at any noise what so ever and drives me nuts. as I have menopause and wake up all the time anyway I could put it ro good use ! but my husband UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! love JellyE.......

M

Mumma Bear

Well Jelly I sensed a little grumpiness this morning at 1am but he does like checking out my swelling over the breakfast coffee so I think it all evens out for him :D