Weatherstripping on domes?

K

krmj6

Has anyone here tried putting weatherstripping on their domes/cups? I read on another message board that some gals used weatherstripping to make the domes more comfortable. The only thing that concerns me is the uncomfortable digging of the domes on the the ribs. I remember how uncomfortable it felt when I used brava.

T

tweety21ca

I was the uninformed poster of the sucess of weather stripping on the bosom_buddeez forum where you probably read it. It was awesome for the first few days I used it with Bosom Beauty, but after that the stripping chaffed my breasts and I pulled it off. Your best bet is the comfort rings or trying the rubber sheeting advertised on noogleberry.com

Maybe it isn't so bad with the NB and the far less suction. It's fairly cheap and worth a try but it did more damage than good for me and the BB domes.

K

krmj6

Yep, that's where I read it. :) Chaffing you say? Hmmmm, doesn't sound too good of an idea then. What rings are you referring to? I did check out the noogleberry site and didn't see them?

T

tweety21ca

Sorry - I guess they aren't ready yet. Let Lucy know you're interested. She is supposed to keep us posted on when they will be ready for sale.