Weekly pic upload wk 4

Cheryl

50yr old genetic male with blended gender identity
This is four weeks now. Nipples are starting o sit a little higher and bust has more rounded shape than before.

Like other people, I do get impatient and disappointed with my results, but I am probably getting fair results, and I am thankful for any growth.

I have been using the large cups and when i started was about 2 inches from filling them. Last night i achieved max the the cups can be filled. I have XLs on order for a week now, i live in the US so about another week till they arrive.

I can wear a 38B bra with a little bit of spare room. (in a 38A i overfill)

Still getting about an hour or so twice a day.

Pressure.... imagine as a kid something called a ""Chinese burn", where someone grabbed one of your wrists with both their hands and twisted their hands in opposite direction making the skin on your wrist twist and burn a little.....I pump till i just feel that sensation, then back off a little.

I do get the usual redness, which is getting less and less. I must point out that in the pics i have a little powdered foundation to mask the redness, a little highlighting as well ;)

I have lost about 6lbs as well on my diet.

That's all till next week folks. Good luck to you all and persevere. :)

Attachments

• 02 21 2014 2pm before  anything.jpg
    02 21 2014 2pm before anything.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 3 23 2014 1015am 3hrs after a.JPG
    3 23 2014 1015am 3hrs after a.JPG
    440.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 3 23 2014 1015am 3hrs after b.JPG
    3 23 2014 1015am 3hrs after b.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 55

Jamiemoorhead

outgoing tgirl
Cheryl,
I understand like all of us we want results instantly. I've been NB for almost a year. It took me 6 months to really understand how serious of a journey this is. Like you I started off with the large domes. I was very flat chested, very lean and have no body fat to speak of. If you have not read Flat to Fem you should consider her program. She talks about body fat being very important in order to grow breasts. I reviewed your photos, you're having the same problem I was before I changed to medium domes. The large domes put too much emphasis on the area above the nipple. Your breast look fine in a bra but bare chested you look like a body builder. Breast should grow from the nipple out not the neck down. I recommend medium domes and only focusing around the nipple area until you can fill those domes completely immediately after you put them on, only then would I go to large domes. I've seen too many men on this site who's breasts look funny in shape. This does not happen to women because they have mammary glands already developed. You can read my previous posting, " how to achieve a more natural looking breast" for more information.

Cheryl

Thank you for the advice Jamie. I have read a lot of info from Lucille and found it helpful. My Lobule size is just under the size of a half tennis ball and has taken 3 1/2 yrs to get there with herbs etc. my BMI is 31.6, i do have some spare fat. I will keep using the large and postpone the extra large for a while and like you said in other posts focus on below the nipple. I think mediums would just be too small as I already fill a large no matter how high or low I mount them with targeted location lube.
Looking like a "body builder" hurt :'( . But i understand the good intent.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Indeed, I don't think Jamie meant it personally but a general observation. I was headed down that road as well and felt the frustration of upper breast growth and minimum lower breast development.

There are others floating around saying similar things which convinced me to give the smaller domes a try. I'm definitely happy for you and your growth. It must be rewarding to see the changes. I'm still very new (about to hit 6 month on herbs, 3 months pumping). I'm using a small right now even if my breast itself is much bigger. It has been helping to pull my nipples forward so I have more protrusion. So, I wouldn't discount the mediums. Jeane (look him up) still regularly uses them as I understand. A male body needs alot more coaxing and direction it seems.

DJ

Cheryl

Thank you everyone, i will look into adding mediums to my collection.