weird boob growth...

bonzaigirl

hi... i just want to know, since i have been noogling on and off for a bit of time now.. this question goes out to the senior nooglers, or those who have been noogling for more than a month or two now... well i have been noogling since june, but i stopped in about august and resumed about december.. i have been noogling with the xl cups since december.. so far, i have not noticed any sensational growth whatsoever.. which frustrates the hell of lot outa me.. but i did notice that my pectorals,the muscles on the upper part of my breasts seem to be growing fat tissue.. i dont know, so now, there seems to be a gulley between my boobs and my upper chest. you know when your lobes of boobs are all the way down, and you know your boobs are small and not plump, because theres like a triangular slope when you look at your boobies sideways style... well that's the way my boobs are, but the thing is i have noticed that the upper portion of my breasts, you know that part wherein its supposed to be muscle, i have noticed that it is like growing fat.. is that also boob tissue?? i dont know, i never noticed with the smaller cups, because they never seem to be reaching upto that high a level.. but with the xl cups... .. so i just want to know, if anyone has ever experienced the same... and if it is growing breasst tissue, will it grow all the way down in time?? im just askin.. i guess it would make sense that the floor of the chest will grow first then it will further grow outward... its just ... i haven't read anything like it on the columns.. so i'd like to know if anyone has experienced it.. :)

eva_bs

Hi Dear!
I know what part you are talking about. I also have growin something there....But I don't know if it's just the muscle that grew or if it's real breast tissue.
I will wait to see what other girls say about it! :)
And Dear! Don't be discouraged! it takes A LOT of time to grow those boobs! So if you are discouraged simply write on this forum and all of use will love to incourage you!!! :)
Good Luck dear!
:-* :-* :-*

noog

I think I know what your talking about, since switching to the contoured larges, I've noticed more upper growth then outwards. At first when I took the cups off and had swelling I thought these boobs look weird!! There was swelling at the top, with a dip in the middle, then my little boobage at The bottom. Well now when i'm getting swelling with every day that dip is getting less and less, and is staring to look nice, and filled out more in the middle! I would still like some outer growth on the bottom though. Is that the problem you were noticing??

bonzaigirl

@ eva: thank u dear... it really is nice to have like a support group :D

@ hooters: yes that is exactly what i have beentalking about.. it is so much of a relief to know that i am not alone... :D i just never noticed in the medium and large cups. maybe it because the xl cups are so big. that's why this is the first time i've noticed the dip.. :) thanks you guys..

noog

Hey bonzai- I'm also glad i'm not the only one! didn't notice it either until I used the new contoured cup, I think it is because they're bigger and on an area where there's no fat, so being that the xl's are even bigger, you'd notice it more! I was going to ask that same question a couple of weeks ago, would be nice to hear if others had the same issue when going to a bigger cup. I'm just glad it's starting to look like boobs Should, I was a little freaked after the first couple swellings, now i'm liking them! ;D

bonzaigirl

@hooters: yup.. glad i asked that one.. i was starting to think that i may be the next freak of nature.. you see, it wont show when you're wearing a push up bra.. because everything is well.. pushed up ;)... but everytime i the swelling goes down after noogling, that was when i have noticed it, and it was gettng more pronounced as ever.. so i was thinking, am i doing something wrong here.. ;) wow.. glad to know, i am not the only one.. :) thanks.. hooters.. and i like your little foot note which says i am going to have a C cup for summer.. that is also my goal.. actually it used to be my goal before, but then i had some personal problems thingy going on, which made me stop noogling for a bit.. and then i just got so busy with work, and my vacation home last year.. so it was only bout december maybe middle of, that i started noogling for about 4-5 x a week.. till now that is what i do.. can't do the everyday bit, work has been too demanding lately... so now that is my "on again" (hopefully not off again) goal.. a pronounced C cup by june or july :) Although I do wear C cup bras here in London, but I just found out that UK Bras are slightly smaller than those of the American counterpart.. I just saw in the bra calculator thingy that a UK 32C cup is a counterpart of a US 32B cup.. so I want a 32C cup US standard size... thanks again :) cheers!!!

lovenotbombs

Hi Bonzaigirl,

I've got the same thing going on too. I consider it the beginning of cleavageness! I guess some growth (even though it's up top rather than outward) is better than nothing :) ! I don't know what the tricks are about growing the bottom half of the breasts, but yes, it seems like the top is the only thing growing for me too at the moment too. I started in October of last year, so it's now almost 5 months :-[

Anyhoo, keep it up and we all hope for all of us that it all evens out! :)

Cheers,
A

L

liltalkie

I use the xl cups and have been for lil over a year now. I recall noticing this particular "weird"ness as well. Since that time it has started evening out all over the breast. The larger domes get more breast in there so causes more swelling. It will begin to fill in and become more beautiful breasts!! Not weird at all! It means you are growing, which is wonderful. Congradulations!

bonzaigirl

wow... really liltalkie...i have only started with the xl s in about mid of december... and i have just recently reached the 2 inch mark ( :( ) that is wonderful news.. at least now i know that in time it would really even out... .now i am really looking forward to the months ahead... :)