What are some comments that you've gotten from your fam/friends about your boobs

midbackn2013

Just wondering what all you nooglers family/friends had to say about your unexpected breast growth :) I love reading stories xD

midbackn2013

??? The teets? Well that wasn't very nice to say :-\

I just saw your picture page and your breast are really pretty in my opinion

she saw me when my breasts were more swollen than in any of those pics. yeah sorry, teets.
it wasnt nice to say, i agree and it made me feel like crap for a while :p
my dad said kinda the same, he saw me in my clothes but u know bigger breasts still show and he was like wtf.

midbackn2013

Ouch!! I can see my mom saying something like that. She's always made fun of how flat I am. Some parents really need to follow their own advice and learn how to keep some opinions to themselves....

I feel sorry for you. My mom can sometimes tell me stuff that will make me feel real uncomfortable and crap. And for a girl who is like 15 or whatever, parents opinion is very affecting. Maybe thats why you started doing NBE cuz of how ur mom made fun of your breasts. I wish all mothers and fathers would support their children, no matter the looks or intelligence. People would be so much better developed then. Nevertheless, I love both of my parents even though they can make me feel like real crap at times haha.

midbackn2013

Same here. :)

I actually do think a lot of the reason why I've been considering NBE since age 12 IS because of my mom's comments. Now a days, I find that my friends and certain clothings influence my desire for NBE as well.

BustyBabe

My family never comments about those kind of things. Even if (or should I say when :p) I have massive growth, I doubt they'll ask me about it...they'll probably assume it's just a great bra.

BustyBabe

I think they'd just be surprised to see me in a swimsuit :D! I don't think I've worn one since I was a little girl.

Even then, I think they'd be too polite to say anything. Of course, I would tell them if they asked me about it.

Thinking about it, nobody's ever really made comments about my chest...friends, family, relatives, even random strangers! I'm asian, so I guess it's the norm to be flat anyway.

I always wished they were bigger (especially even) but it wasn't really a big deal. Probably because I thought they would even themselves out. They finally are now, but I wish I took action sooner!

midbackn2013

You know, when I was little, I use to think asians being little was normal too, but now adays, I notice that the men are TALL!! The women too!! Like really tall!! I see more voluptuous asian women with big boobs, thick long legs, hips etc. I normally only notice all of these things in korean women and men though....weird.. maybe it's the water? xD I saw a ton of tall japanese men too when I was there. One was about 6"5 - 6"6 maybe? I think he was half korean though.

BustyBabe

Oh yeah? There are tons of asians where I am too, but most of them are very slim and short...especially the guys. They're lucky if they're as tall as me :p.

But back in Asia they're really big on natural breast enhancement! I doubt most of them are that curvy naturally. I'd say it's either chicken feet or surgery :D.

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
I told my family about my NG program, and I had nothing but great comments from them all..... :)

NadiOne

I dont live near my family right now, but it should be realy interesting to see their face when I reach my goal, and I wont tell them how I did it.