What Are Your Pumping Routines?

eva_bs

Hi,
I thought to open a new post on everyone's pumping routine.
1) How long do you pump a day in total?
2) How long last each Pump? (if you pump more then one time a day).
3) How many day's you pump in a week?
4) Which cup sizes do you use?
5) What method of pumping do you use?
6) For how long are you using the NB?
7) Do you use any NBE or Herbal pills? if yes which kind?
8. Do you do any massages before pumping or after?
9) Any advice for new nooglers? (how long to pump, how many times a day...)
10) How much inches did you incres since starting to use the NB??
If any one thinks about a nother good question please feel free to add :)
thanks.

sofia1

Hi,
1. 45 min-2 hours
2. 45 min-1 hour on average
3. 7 days a week :D
4. L cups (after beginning on Ms for 2 weeks)
5. pump & release mostly, sometimes hold for a bit longer
6. almost 6 weeks
7. no other NBE; but i do take spirulina & EFA oils just for general supplementation--even before the threads on them
8. i massage for a few minutes as per TT's recommendations on more swelling! but i don't swell that much regardless...but i am growing
9. i'm still pretty new at this, but i would recommend consistency and don't get too fixed on measuring (like i have been but going to stop :( just take a beginning measurement, take beginning pics, and take a beginning pic with your normal everyday bra (unpadded). then later you can get a good idea of where you started, how the same starting bra fits over time, and how you looked. the measurement thing i'm still perplexed at because i don't measure exactly the same manner each time and numbers keep changing (up & down) so that is sort of confusing for me at the moment because physically i look different (better :)) and my bras are tighter.

Best of luck! :)

M

morninghello

1.) I pump about 2 ½ hours each day.
2.) My pumping sessions are 40 or 50 minutes long. I space them out by 2-3 hours minimum as this prevents white ring marks and redness for me.
3.) I pump every day (....haven't missed one day in 18 months! Kinda sad!)
4.) I started pumping with the large cups and switched to the XLs after a couple of months, and I exclusively use the XL cups now.
5.) I do a hybrid pump/hold/release thing. I pump up and hold for about 10 minutes before letting out a good amount of air, but I also do little air releases along the way and little pumping-back-ups. I've found that pump-and-hold for an entire session makes my skin look red and it makes me more likely to get red dots/white ring marks.
6.) I've been using Noogleberry for over a year and a half.
7.) For a month before NB and about a month after, I was taking some of the basic NBE supplements, but stopped when I was able to get really good results from Noogleberry alone.
8.) I sometimes will massage the ring marks to make them go away even quicker, and I just recently (in the last few weeks) started to do a 5-10 minute breast massage before most of my sessions. It seems to help swelling a little bit.
9.) Advice for new nooglers? Don't compare your progress to anyone else's, go at your own pace. Realize that tissue expansion takes time, but it does work if you just stick with it.
10.) I started as a full 34B and am now a 34D. I've grown 4 ½ inches across my bust.

eva_bs

Thank you for your advices!!!
to morninghello: 18 months?????!!!!!!didn't miss one day!!!!WOW!!! that's great!!!
I hope I will also do 18 months with no day out!!! :)
so what size are you now?
I think I will add one more question to the post
10) How much inches did you incres since starting to use the NB??

Anastasia916

1. It varies I try to do at least 30 min a day, on average I get an hour in a day, I shoot for 3 hours a day.
2. If I do a 30 min to an hour session it's only once a day generally, it's twice a day if I go to 2 or 3 hours, if 3 hours, it's an hour and a half each time.
3. I pump everyday, I have missed days over the time I've pumped here and there, but it's rare, once I missed 2 weeks, but didn't lose my after swelling size.
4. Currently using the XL's exclusively. I started with the M's, move to the L's after a couple months, then to the XL's after a few more months.
5. Pump and hold with airlocks, notice that IS plural lol
6. Uhhh... since June or July of last year, so about 10 to 11 months.
7. Currently taking a Bovine Ovary supplement called Ultra Breast, I also take collagen tablets, EPO (evening primrose oil) and flaxseed oil, other than that just birth control, daily multi vitamin, and hair vitamins. (I'm use to taking alot of pills as I did take individual herbs in the past and was taking a good 20 something pills per day lol)
8. I massage before I noogle, always have, always will, I massage for 5 to 15 min prior, I use normally oil during the massage, like babyoil, then I put cocoa butter lotion on after right before I noogle. I feel it does help with my swelling, I got good swelling pretty quickly, and I notice if I don't massage before I noogle (I did experiment to see) I don't get as good swelling. Also I sometimes put a heating pad on my chest after noogling, or I get in a hot shower and let the water hit my chest for a good while, I believe this helps my swelling stay longer. The shower also helps get rid of the red rings faster also.
9. I devoted a whole thread to that ;D it specifically says "new users click here" haha So pretty much everything I would say here that hasn't already been said on this thread, is over on that thread.
10. I have grown 2 1/4 inches since I started NB, but have grown 4 1/4 inches since I started my NBE journey 4 years ago, I grew 2 inches with another NBE product. I started my journey a 32A (which apparently I was wearing the wrong size and I was a 32AA) started NB a 32B (I was sized in a shop as this size!) and I wear now 32C's and 34B's but recently found out I might be a 32D! So if that's true I've grown 2 cup sizes with NB but 4 cup sizes over all through natural means ;)

eva_bs

Anastasia!!!
I couldn't find your post...can you put here a link to the post?
thanks...
I will try looking for it till i find it :)

Anastasia916

It's on the very top of the breast & nipple enlargement system section of the forum lol here's the link http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1847.0.html

T

tavia

1) How long do you pump a day in total? ABOUT 40 MINS
2) How long last each Pump? (if you pump more then one time a day).ONLY 1 TIME A DAY
3) How many day's you pump in a week? 5
4) Which cup sizes do you use? XL
5) What method of pumping do you use? I SWITCH BETWEEN THE TWO
6) For how long are you using the NB?2 YEARS OF NB AND A FEW YEARS OF A CHEAP OTHER PUMP
7) Do you use any NBE or Herbal pills? if yes which kind? PUERARIA MIRIFICA,
8. Do you do any massages before pumping or after? YES 5MINS
9) Any advice for new nooglers? (how long to pump, how many times a day...) 40 MINS IN THE MORNING AND 40 AT NIGHT UNTILL SWELLING STICKS AROUND FOR A FEW GOOD HOURS10) How much inches did you incres since starting to use the NB??
I DONT MEASURE MY BUST ANY MORE, BUT I STARTED AN AA,CUP AND AM NOW A D,CUP, SAME BAND SIZE 34

eva_bs

TT,
Thank you for filling the information!
I thought also to start taking PM. I think I will order it on E-bay. But first I will just start with pumping :).
Wow!!!you went from an AA size?! to a D size!!! wow!!!that's amazing!!!
Do you have here photos on the forum? I think I tried find you in the "Gallery" but didn't find you.

eva_bs

Sorry Anastasia!!!
I didn't see your reply!! I will also read your thread too!!
I just want to thank all of you!!!!
Thank you...thank you...thank you!!!
You girls are really really helpful!!! and I think you do a great job answering this forum!!! You are amazing!!! I hope that I will also be like you girl's! helping out other girls that want to do NBE!
So now I'm going to do my homework :)

that1spaztichik

oooooh, fun fun!

1) How long do you pump a day in total? I shoot for 2 hrs. More if I have time.
2) How long last each Pump? (if you pump more then one time a day). 1 hr
3) How many day's you pump in a week? Every day, if I can manage it!
4) Which cup sizes do you use? large, I'm going to need XL's soon though
5) What method of pumping do you use? Pump and hold. Lately I've been sick though, so it always turns into pump and release. I'll go into a coughing fit and the cups will release a bit, haha.
6) For how long are you using the NB? One week today! :) Hehe.
7) Do you use any NBE or Herbal pills? if yes which kind? Nope, but I've tried Zoft gum before.
8. Do you do any massages before pumping or after? No...too lazy. I should try ;)
9) Any advice for new nooglers? (how long to pump, how many times a day...) If you're having trouble getting them to stick on, keep trying! If you're REALLY having trouble, try a bit more lotion...sometimes that's all it takes for them to "grab" and start a good seal.
10) How much inches did you incres since starting to use the NB?? I get an inch of swelling (just measured last night!) but nothing permanent yet, as I've only been noogling for one week.

Teeny Tiny

Hi, my turn! :D

1) How long do you pump a day in total? 6-12 hours on average, unless busy day then get in as much as I can, sometimes even while driving. ;)
2) How long last each Pump? (if you pump more then one time a day). 1-3 hours
3) How many day's you pump in a week? 7, unless I miss one
4) Which cup sizes do you use? L and XL
5) What method of pumping do you use? Pump and Hold mostly
6) For how long are you using the NB? 11 months regularly.
7) Do you use any NBE or Herbal pills? if yes which kind? Been taking EPO and Spirulina for 18 days now.
8. Do you do any massages before pumping or after? massage 15-30 minutes before first pump, then periodically throughout the day before sessions.
9) Any advice for new nooglers? (how long to pump, how many times a day...) Experiment and do what works best for you.
10) How much inches did you incres since starting to use the NB?? Don't measure, but am a slow responder so I've only gained about 1/2 cup size so far, but still dedicated and hopeful! :D

wannabecee

1) How long do you pump a day in total? 120 mins.
2) How long last each Pump? (if you pump more then one time a day). 40 min each time min.
3) How many day's you pump in a week? 7 days - no excuses!
4) Which cup sizes do you use? XL only
5) What method of pumping do you use? pump and release, although i am now experiment'g w pump/hold
6) For how long are you using the NB? 8 months+
7) Do you use any NBE or Herbal pills? if yes which kind? used to do the "it always works" routine of FG, SP,WY, EPO, borage oil and a smelly FG oil massage w heat. can u tell i dont' think much of it..lol
8. Do you do any massages before pumping or after? no. i don't think it helps from what i've seenon me.
9) Any advice for new nooglers? (how long to pump, how many times a day...) be consistent and patient to a point. if nothing's happening after 3 months, change the NB routine. i'm not a believer in the supplements - i've spent too much $/too much emotional energy in them. also casual noogling, ie, 15-20 min once a day isn't going to do it, unless you were larger at one point and want to regain it. if you never were big, you've got work to do and treat noogling w serious conviction. also don't get emotionally affected by other people's growth rates. we're all different.
10) How much inches did you incres since starting to use the NB?? tough to answer. I've gone from a 36AA to a 36B since I started noogling. i was a 34.5" and now can be anywhere from 36 3/4 to 38 depending on time of day, time of month.....not quite a 36C (yet) but that bra can feel real tight some times..

eva_bs

That1spaztichik ,
Congrats on your One Week of NB!!!!I will also be there soon....:D
I'm doing massages when I listen to the Subliminal Tracks.Last week I had very painful pain in my breasts...but now I don't have pain...:(
I think I will continue with the massage routine when I will have my NB. It makes my skin soft.:)
You should try it too :)
I hope your BF will see you grow soon :D and his eye's will go :eek:
Good Luck with your Noogling!!!
:-*

eva_bs

Teeny Tiny,
WOW!!! you pump 6-12 hours a day!!!!!WOW!!!
How do you pump so much? ??? ??? ???when do you sleep? ;)
I am also considering to take the Spirulina,EPO and also MSM...maybe I will go buy them on Thursday...
I hope that the supplements will work for you...
Good Luck!!!

eva_bs

Wannabecee,
Thank you soo much for your tips for beginners!!!:)
I wish you luck on reaching your goal!!! :)

To all of you who answered!!!
Thank you sooo much for your time and kindness to answer this thread!!!!
I hope It will help new girls to figure out what is good for them.
From this thread you can see that each person is diffrent...every one finds what works the best on her!!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!
I promise to answer these questions after a week of noogling myself :D