What cup size are you aspiring to be?

What cup size are you aspiring to be?

• Total voters

bonzaigirl

i used to be an A cup, now i am a full 32B cup... My goal is a C cup.. now i wear a small C cup.. ( although in America according to the bra calculator, i am still a B cup)... I am hoping for a full C cup because without the bras, my boobs still look small.. so I'm hoping to be a full C cup... when I reach that who knows... ;)

Lia Mae

Im in the A/B region I just ordered my NB & Im hoping to get to a full C. It'd really help even out my body since I have a pear shape :D

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
I would love my boobs to match my hip circumference, which may be little bit ambitious as it is 4 inches difference:) i'm flat 32c and think 32dd would make my pretty happy:) ;D

NotSoBusty

I am in the full B range right now (very full 32B, but not quite a 32C, started about a 32AA), and I love would LOVE to be a 32DD, so that I can keep a full D.

noor

I'm now a 30/32a and i am aiming to be a full 30/32b, that's more than enough to be happy with my boobies ;D But i heard that as soon as you reach your goal, you want more....typical boobie greed hahahaaha so you never know.

noor

NotSoBusty said:
I am in the full B range right now (very full 32B, but not quite a 32C, started about a 32AA), and I love would LOVE to be a 32DD, so that I can keep a full D.

How long are you into the noogling, is your growth pure NB or combined with other stuff. Do you have a small frame? Fantastic results girl!

theredpill

A friend who recently got implants was advised by her surgeon that the ideal breast size is in proportion to your hips.
I am a skinny, petite size 2, but my hips are wide and measure 36". I don't like the idea of having 36" breasts due to
my tiny frame. So if I measured 34-35", I would be happy with the disproportion. I would be happy with any breast size
larger than an A cup.

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
I want to grow up to a DD size - it would help to balance out my body and make my tum look a tad smaller!

Cat86

My ending goal is to have cleavage without wearing a heavly padded bra and to fill out a bikini top nicely but I'm not sure what size I need to be. I'm currently a full 34b so I'm hoping a C cup will do the trick.

Teeny Tiny

Good God! If you go by what theredpill said, I either need to lose some hip size or I have 5 inches left to grow, and so far I've grown like 3. My hips are 43", with a 36inch band size what cup size would that make me? According to the bra calculator I use it would make me a 36G, and right now I'm a 36B. First off, I've got a long way to go to reach that, and secondly, I don't want to be that big! Think I'll stop at a D if I can reach it, DD max! :eek:

Shewolf Sirvat

I'm a bigger girl that has been loosing a lot of weight I am a 38 DDD/E I'm afraid of shrinking and sagging. I am wanting the bigger the better my Ideal cup size would be a G or an H. Yes I know that is huge but honestly I have been growing mine naturally with just stimulation and herbs alone from a C cup.