What Do You Think About This Program???

Teeny Tiny

Reminds me of when my I first told my hubby I wanted to try NBE to make mine bigger. He said, "Why don't you just buy a breast pump and induce them to start producing milk again, that should make them bigger, just like during and after pregnancy while you're breast feeding." Seems to me that it would work as mine had increased roughly 2-3 cup sizes while I was breast feeding my daughter, but what woman wants to deal with the embarrassing leakage that can occur when you're in public? I told my hubby that and besides, he loves to suck on them and he's lactose intolerant. ;)

Anastasia916

I didn't see the W thing Dolly talked about... where is that? Reading through this, number 1 thing I noticed is NO WHERE does it say the results are permanent. That's a red flag for me. It does talk about maintenance, so I'm guessing you have to do this the rest of your life. Also at $149 for 6 months is a bit steep. It's like you don't get a lifetime type deal, pretty harsh. So I'm wondering does that mean you have to pay $300 per year to stay with the program and keep your results? Also it says side effects can of course be leakage as well as blockage. Anyone that has been pregnant and breastfed knows of what can go wrong. You can get blockage that can be very painful and then you would have to go to a dr and have surgery for them to fix it, as far as I know. I was lucky enough to not have this problem. Also your nipples can become infected and this can be very painful. And I agree with Teeny, leakage is embarrassing! What's the point in bigger breasts if you can't wear that sexy bikini you like to the beach without wearing breastfeeding pads!? Which btw once the pads get wet, they are like absorbent pads that can only handle a certain amount, then you have to constantly change them! I was one of those women that started lactating WHILE pregnant, I'd say starting very little leakage here and there at 5 months in. Full blown always leaking at about 7 months. I had to change my breast pads in my bras every 3-4 hours!!! And believe me those things are not cheap. And if I didn't wear them, I would leak through bras into shirts. Imagine having wet spots where your nips are on your shirts! Now me being pregnant no one gave it a second thought if it happened, but doing this when you're not... I would imagine people would be asking where your baby is! I also didn't like how this site says that nothing else works. I don't like sites that do that, so silly. Also saying women came to them that tried everything on the market, that is impossible to try everything out there and give each thing the time it needs to show results and do it correctly. It's just impossible and irritates me when people claim that. I mean this is interesting in theory if the milk glands could increase in size without lactation, but I honestly don't see how that is possible.

eva_bs

Anastasia,
Hahahaha Anastasia!!! You made me laugh!!!! :)
Where is her baby?! hahahahahaha...
I really really really....appreciate your respond to this thread!!! :) Thanks dear!
I don't know why...but sometimes I get so discouraged that I want to try everything out there. I received my Breast Success Cream last week. but I still didn't use it. because I still have a few breakouts on my skin. :( I really hope that I can recommend the Cream in the futrue.
I am now taking the BB's for 6 full months. Yikes!!!! Time flies!!!! But I feel that my results are slow! Very SLOW! But at least I got results right?! :) I don't know what happened to my morning temp...It's really LOW! So I stopped taking the BB's for a few days. till I will have my body temp in the norm zone again. I also stopped using the pump for a week now. :( I don't like the red rings that I get when I workout.

Teeny Tiny,
Yahh...I don't want to leak in public....I still didn't have any babies yet....so I don't know how that feeling is...but I am sure that it's not pleasant.

DollyAmbition,
I also didn't see the W boob! where is that?

Teeny Tiny

It would appear that it is some type of program of possible exercises or other techniques to trick your breasts into thinking you're pregnant and getting them to start producing milk and lactating. During the process of lactating the breasts swell giving the appearance of being larger, when in fact it has all to do with milk production and storage in the breasts that give them an appearance of enlargement, generally for most once this process is over they shrink back down to normal size, or for some even smaller, which is also where a lot of the saggy, droopy appearance comes from that a lot of women experience after breastfeeding, from the breasts internal structure and skin getting stretched, then having excess skin and internal emptiness that was once full of milk. As Anastasia said, this seems to be a very temporary fix for small breasts as compared to noogling, and a possibly very embarrassing one if leakage becomes an issue, or worse if clogged ducts occur. And personally I'd much rather noogle my way to larger breasts then have to be lactating for the rest of my life to have them. I remember after having my daughter how much misery I was in during lactation, I had issues with her not wanting to eat (found out she was actually lactose intolerant), and couldn't relieve the pressure from the milk building up in my breasts because I was having problems trying to pump them with a manual pump. They swelled so much and hurt so bad I couldn't wear a bra, let alone have anyone touch them, and they leaked heavily making it very hard to hide the leakage in public. I don't want to risk going through any of those issues again, I'd much prefer to just keep noogling my way to the size and shape I want. ;) :D ;D

Teeny Tiny

I told my husband about that program, he laughed, then when I told him the price his jaw hit the floor, he thinks it's ridiculous, as do I. If anyone wants to get their breasts to enlarge by producing milk there are other ways without shelling out $149 to have someone tell you how. Here's a few tips I found online.

• Women who adopt babies can breast feed so it IS POSSIBLE. Buy a breast pump and use it about 20 minutes on each breast every two hours. Within a week or so your milk will come in.
  • Here's a link to a site that gives a lot of detail about how to induce milk production without having to pay $149 to read how. http://www.stargatelibraries.com/TipsToInduce001.html

Should anyone want to try this method the two tips I passed on should help you to get the same results as that program. But remember, that any added size using this method will most likely dry up and disappear (literally) if you stop lactating, possibly undoing all the hard work you put into noogling to get to where you are today. So lactate with caution! ;) :D ;D