What herb to take if you're estrogen dominant?

theredpill

I have been noogling for about 8 weeks and noticed nice growth in the first few weeks. Then I added 100 mg, and then increased to 500 mg of PM, and noticed that in weeks 5/6, my progress stalled, then my breasts shrunk drastically around week 8.

I read reports that PM does not work for estrogen dominant women, and am now looking to stop taking it. There's a simple test you can take online to determine what hormone dominates:

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

My question is, what herbs/creams work if you are estrogen dominant? Has anyone had success with anything OTHER THAN PM?

lexuswoman

I always thought that progesterone cream (most of which is made from wild yam) helps to balance out the excess estrogen.

HappyFunSaks

I am using Quasense for bc, it is a 4 period a yr bc which means I only ovulate 4xs a yr. This leads me to believe that I am estrogen dominated. I have started to reading about DIM (diindolemethane), calcium -d glucarate, and progesterone. DIM and calcium-d are estrogen metabolizers, they help the body rid of bad estrogen, freeing up receptors for good estrogen and balancing the body. I also use MACA which is supposed to help balance hormones.

midbackn2013

From what I know of, progesterone cream. :) ....Im not POSITIVE, but I could've sworn red clover combats estrogen.Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

midbackn2013

I just did a little research and a couple of web sites mentioned how you can also eat anti estrogen foods like broccoli, fish oils, garlic, cabbage, omega 3 oil, flax, nuts, seeds, onion, oranges