What if NB had a control box? It would really hep all of us!!

melissa4u

I have been reading about Brava and Bosom Beauty and they both have control boxes where there is constant pressure being applied to the domes. There is no need for a pump, the control box does the steady pumping for you. I've been snoogling and I do lose some suction, it's really hard to wake up just so I can repump and then go back to sleep. I think if NB had a control box, it would help soooooo much for all of us nooglers and especially snooglers!!!
What are your opinions on this???
I think if alot of us want this, Lucy can probably get it done for us!

melissa4u

Hi blusher.
I will try to explain, please forgive me if I don't explain right.
I guess it's probably called electric pump, I don't know.
It's like a little box thing that you attach to your domes and it will apply pressure to the domes. One of the advantages of the control box or what brava calls it "sport box", is that you will always have a good amount of suction in the domes, it gradually adds more pressure. So it's like a steady gradual suction.
I think for daytime noogling, doing the pumping manually is fine. But when I am asleep, I do not want to get up just so that I can pump more suction into the domes, I'm lazy!!! I want to sleep straight!

I have been snoogling recently, and I find although I do have some suction when I wake up, it is much less than before I slept.

Padded Hell

I would absolutely love to try a smartbox type electric pump. I hope Lucy reads this thread ;). I'd like to try snoogling, but the thought of losing suction & having to keep re-pumping puts me off a bit. How brilliant would it be not to have to worry about that ;D.

I wonder if you can use the Brava or Bosom Beauty control boxes with NB? Has anyone tried it?

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi All, and i could’nt help reading about this post about a 'Smart box'. Well, i cant say too much at this stage, but all i can say is, watch this space over the coming months and i will be posting some news about a box we are working on! - it will not replace our manual system/pump but should be really useful extra device to use with our system. It will also be a high quality device which may be able to fit inside a bra.

More news as we have it!

P.S. does anyone use Twitter? and would this be useful way to keep you informed of new developments etc? Suggestions welcomed!

Best wishes

Lucy :)

Padded Hell

Lucy,

That sounds brilliant! I can't wait to find out just what this device is. Looks like Christmas is coming early this year ;D.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
I knew i shouldnt have said anything! lol
The early prototype is nearly finished and we will be making some proper ‘phase 2’ prototypes for testing and feedback. So we may well be asking for some volunteers. The engineer working on this feels that the criteria for those who test it will be fairly rigid so we get back the data we need, but i will definitely let you all know when we have more news and i will start a proper topic for this in due course. Im hoping the finished box will be available this year but its still impossible to say until we have fully tested it etc as we want a really high quality product but at a price that is within easy reach of all.

More news as i have it……

Best wishes

Lucy :)

M

Mumma Bear

That's fantastic - that would be my snoogle dream come true!! I would be very keen to commit to testing.

LaPetitSoleil

I was just looking at the Bosom Beauty 2012 smartbox, but as always, Lucy has convinced me to stay true to Noogleberry. I would love to help test the smart box prototype.

fairypump

I'm only looking for a low-power silent pump. Working part-time in the field of HVAC, I already have access to tanks, sensors, valves, programmable logic controllers, and could build a noogling station in the basement, hose going to bedroom and wireless remote control.

lexuswoman

Lucky you! My job sux! :p I wish had more time at home to get my NB and foam rings to work without causing funky red ring marks. I went back to work after being a homemaker for several years, and back then I would've had so much time to Noogle, but I had no money and couldn't have bought one anyway. Its all a trade off. I do live close, so sometimes I go home at lunch and try to squeeze in 30 or 45 minutes. But I still get on this forum at work, haha boss! I read on an older post that Lucy and NB are working on something like an electric or battery powered pump, like the Brava smartbox, and they might have it at the end of the year.