What is the 7:2 pumping method? Hydro noogling?

miss.cherie

Hi guys, I bought my noogleberry system about a year ago but haven't really used it since then. I'm feeling more motivated recently and I really want to get started. I've been looking through the threads trying to find out the best technique to start with, and I'm wondering what is the 7:2 method that everyone is talking about? I did a search but there weren't any results that explained it...

I'm also wondering if anyone could elaborate on hydro noogling? I know it involves using the noogleberry in the bath, which I think is a great idea..but I'm a little confused about how much water should be in the cups and how you set that up exactly.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!!

BustyBabe

The 7:2 method is keeping the breast pumped for 7 minutes, then releasing the pressure and keeping it released for 2 minutes...then after that you pump for 7 minutes again, and then take a 2 minute break, repeating the cycle like that.

Hydro noogling is noogling with water in the domes. You don't have to do it in the tub. Just fill the domes up completely, put your breasts in, and then just pump like normal. Water will come out of the back of the pump so you should do it over a sink.

I hope that explains it. Feel free to ask questions if something isn't clear.

Kyria

Thanks BustyBabe. What is the pump and massage technique? I seen it in many places but have not found (although I searched) how it is to be done.

Much appreciated!!

BustyBabe

It's not really a technique. Just massage your breasts before you noogle, it's supposed to help make noogling more effective. Some people massage after noogling too, but I don't do that.

As for the massage, I think most people do something like this:

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.ca/2007/11/increase-cup-size-in-30-days-with.html

miss.cherie

Thanks BustyBabe for all for the help!
That clarification was exactly what I needed to actually motivate myself into starting, I have no excuses left LOL :p