What is your opinion of..?

barbie11

Bra top bikinis?

I'm torn haha. I found one that I really like, but I don't know how I would feel actually wearing it. Like, I feel like people would be thinking I was trying too hard to be sexy, etc., you know? Or that it looks a little too much like a bra and not a suit.

I have a fairly large chest for my frame (I'd be wearing a 34D), and part of me feels like I would get weird looks or something, I don't know. Also, it has some pushup to it, and I like a little bit, but this one has more than I usually wear. What do you guys think about the whole thing? haha. What do you think guys think about them? haha

Just for reference, here's the suit I'm considering:
http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265678233964&c=Page&cid=1321712144619&pagename=vsdWrapper&search=true

Thanks for any opinions!

Strumpet

I feel like they're pretty common among my age group (early 20s). I was on this trip and all the other girls had these sexy pin-up girl type bikinis and I felt stupid because I just had this one totally unsexy thing that I'd had from high school, and I didn't think it would matter, but I have to admit I looked less good than they did.

If you're 34D you might not need the push-up that a suit like that would give you, but you could always order it and try it on (does VS have swimsuits at their retailers? I don't know). I figure - whatever makes you feel good, wear it. You don't owe sexiness OR modesty to anyone.

0xducesax0

Hey!

In my opinion, if you have a sexy toned body to go with it then go ahead! they look so good on the VS models and if you see their adds they look even better. And btw I love that bikini you want to get :)

FrenchRose

I think its sexy, if you have the body to show it off then show it off. The only people who wont like it are the ones who are jealous, and thats something to be proud of. The bath suit is gorgeous, Id wear it! ;D

barbie11

Thanks for your opinion guys! You made some great points and I went ahead and got it!

It's funny how hearing other people's opinions is so helpful. And everyone on this forum has some great words of wisdom, so thanks again

xoxojenny

I have only seen one person wear those in real life, who happens to be my friend, and she rocked it! I always thought they were odd looking, but after seeing her wear it, I wanted one. It didn't look weird on at all.