What is your Perfect Breast size ??

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi everyone, i know most of you have a goal size what you want to reach, what size would that be ??

My goal when i started was to be a B cup or if possible a C ;D. During the last 4 years i have grown in spurts and stages and i have to admit i dont like being the size i am now, i have even thought about a reduction over the past year. My current size is a 38F but i was happiest when i was a D cup, that was a perfect size for me i think ;D Being the size i am at the minute causes a lot of problems and i do get very annoyed with how people treat me at times, i do feel like a pair of boobs on legs, thats how i seem to be viewed when im out in many occasions and it gets me very angry :mad:

How do you feel about your boobs and what size would you be happy with :) ???

K

KittyKat

I think your breasts and your overall figure is lovely, honestly. I do of course understand that everyone has different tastes and different ideas about what they would like their bodies to look like and whilst many would kill to look like you, I understand you. Especially about how such big breasts affect people's views of you as a person.

Well, right now I wear an E cup bra (though my breasts are more like a double dd perhaps). I like the size I am now, but it's not going to be permanent since I am trying to lose close to 50 pounds. I lost some, but so far not enough to have an effect on my boob size. So, if I could get my left breast even with my right (it's about 2 cup sizes smaller :/ ), I would be overjoyed if I could keep my current breast size when I lose the weight. Right now I'd like them a little bigger, but I realize that with overall weightloss if they had remained this size, they would still look a lot bigger. I'm noogling while losing weight in hopes to maintain some of the size but am terrified of losing it. But yes, to answer your question, my current size would be perfect (between D and an E cup).

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Kat, thank you ;D when i was a year into my NBE routine i went crazy with diet and exercise to loose weight, when i started my NBE i gained alot of weight in a matter of months, its one reason i went doctors and my hormone disorder was discovered. I lost about 28ibs in total and i went down from a D cup at that stage to a C cup, i then panicked that i was lossing my boobs and stopped my dieting. So i totally know what your talking about, Is that avatar pic you ? if so i think you have a lovely figure ;D good luck honey ;D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

lexuswoman

I think I'm a small 34D now, started as a 34C and my ideal size would be a full 34D, small 34DD. I'm 5 ft 6 and would feel more proportionate at that size. My dad's mother (and side of family I take after the most!) was a 34DD. So I think there's hope for me!

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi chick, i think genetics play a huge roll in breast size, my mum and sisters are all very big, my mum is a G cup i think :eek: so i think a lot of my success comes from genetics, people say im a spitting image of my mum now a days but younger lol umm not sure how i feel about that lol but i think a DD is a perfect size, i would actually like to be that that size if im honest.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

midbackn2013

As of now, I'm content with my boobs. They took some getting use to though. I lost a whole cup size due to weight loss. They are a 32 A right now, but I'm aiming to be a full B or a small C. I'm not looking for anything too too big because I'm not a very big person. Double D's would NOT match my body. I'm not even sure if full C's would match either. That's why I'm going for a full B/small C. lol

Cheryl1989-1989

That makes a lot of sense chick ;D i feel im too big, im only 5'7" and while im not slim i think my boobs make me look fat, so i agree with you that sometimes there is such a thing as to big for your body size, its good to hear your content with your boobs, because size is not everything when it comes to boobs, smaller boobs are just as sexy and have a lot of advantages over bigger boobs, so good luck hun ;D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

K

KittyKat

Hey Cheryl, thanks so much! Yeah, that is me. And while I'm quite proportional and carry my weight well, I definitely need to lose quite a bit of it. I'm 5.5 and I weight over 180 pounds :/ Yep, I'm not being modest. I really DO need to lose weight. I wanna have a flat stomach for the first time in ages, so that means boob loss. Is there anything at all that can be done to prevent it? Yeah...I don't think so :/ It's just after having boobs this size, I don't wanna go down to a B cup or something. Not that it's not attractive, but I just can't imagine it -_-

And you honestly look fantastic Cheryl, believe me!! I know for you it seems different, but I've seen your whole body and you have an absolutely fantastic figure. I'm not just saying that either. It's astonishing really!
And I agree, smaller breasts are just as sexy. It's all about proportions!

BustyBabe

^I wouldn't have thought you COULD lose 50 pounds from your avatar! I agree with Cheryl, your figure looks enviable there! I always think "those are great boobs!" when I see it ;).

My dream size would be a full C or a small D.

Right now my biggest problem is uneven breasts...one was nearly completely flat while the other was a nice A cup. I'd honestly be happy if they just evened out!

The smaller one getting bigger, not the bigger one getting smaller ;D. It's gotten a lot better with noogling but they're still far away from being even.

I'm around 5'6 too. When I was 180 pounds I didn't even have to buy a new bra! I'm trying to lose some weight now so I'm not really worried about it affecting my breasts. I've ran a 60 pound gamut without seeing a change there.

I ended up taking after my mom sadly, small uneven breasts and all. I was hoping I could get my sister's C's! I was so disappointed when I didn't blossom after noticing how she fared, but hopefully I'll look even better than her after taking things into my own hands :p.

Good luck everyone!

Cheryl1989-1989

Hi Kat, not everyone loses there boobs when they loose weight so hopeully you will be one of them ;D it all how you feel abit yourself and if you wnat to loose weight then go girl ;D i seem to have a lot on my to do list lol loose some weight, stop smoking, get a new job, get a decent man so much i just dont know where to start lol. I am hoping when i loose some weight my boobs will get a bit smaller, not loads but a DD would be great for me.

Hey BustyBabe, i had a problem when i was growing that one boob was a good cup size bigger than the other, im still a little uneven, my right breast is bigger and i pretty much think thats quite normal, but with using the noogleberry you have a great way to even them out, so im pretty sure a C cup is going to be yours in no time babe ;D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Teeny Tiny

Hmm, what breast size would be perfect for me? I'm 5'6", around 150lbs (wanting to go back down to 120 and stay there), I'm thinking a full D would be the biggest I'd work for. Once I can reach and maintain a full D I'll back off to only maintenance pumping when I absolutely have to to keep them looking good. I think I'd feel best at a D, and I think my hubby would be very pleased with me stopping there. Cheryl, you do look great, but I don't think I could handle carrying around that much weight on my chest, my back would probably go on strike. And I already have a degenerative neck problem because of a car accident 10+ years ago, and a very abusive ex that used to love to pin me to the wall by my neck and choke me out (the same ass hole who loved making fun of my small breasts and staring at other women and teenagers with bigger breasts and telling me he wished I had tits like them, but wouldn't let me spend the money on noogleberry to try to make them bigger, he said it wouldn't work, that it would just be a waste of time and money like all the supplements I tried). Was he ever wrong!!! ;) :D ;D

BustyBabe

Cheryl1989-1989 said:
Hey BustyBabe, i had a problem when i was growing that one boob was a good cup size bigger than the other, im still a little uneven, my right breast is bigger and i pretty much think thats quite normal, but with using the noogleberry you have a great way to even them out, so im pretty sure a C cup is going to be yours in no time babe ;D

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Well, you know how great I think you look! I didn't even notice any unevenness.

Did you do anything to help them even out, or did it just end up happening itself?

Thanks for the encouragement, I sure hope so :D!

Mii34

I'm 5'3 136 lbs a small B large A (32B) I have a pear shape body , which I don't mind because i love my butt. it's just I would like larger breasts like a small C large B would be great, I would love to fill out my blouses with sexy cleavage .:) My family has medium to extra large breasts. TMy moms side are also 5 inches taller than me... Lol I'm all torso. I took the height and ass from my fathers side, but no boobies.....yet. :)

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
The perfect Cup size???? I think what ever you are comfortable and happy with is the perfect size whether thats a lovely perky B or a full busty E haha.

For me personally I was a DD before having my children, my sister is DD and our mum is a natural E/F so I do agree genetics play a huge part in it. I am currently a B on one side and a C on the other so I am currently just doing the smaller side to try and even them out, then I would love to get back to being a DD as that was when I felt at my best. I am only 5'5" but I think the size suited me, I liked the way my clothes fit and hung.

I also want to lose some weight roughly 16lbs, and I am a little concerned that all the hard work on my breasts will be undone when I do. Right now i'm feeling really motivated (a new feeling for me, or at least one that I have missed) so maybe now is the time to pull my finger out and get it done, while i'm still in the evening out stage.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you get to the size you are now? was it noogling or were you using suppliments?, I don't want to get that big but I have to say its very encouraging that that sort of increase can be achieved, it tells me my goal can be achieved too :) xx