What kind of lotions do you ladies use to Noogle :)

xxthatsh0t

Just curious because I was reading a few posts and some of you gals say you use lotion, sooo I was wondering what kind I should get? :)

Thanks !

Anastasia916

Well I answered this in a private message, but wanted to say it here in case anyone else wants to know :p I personally use cocoa butter lotion, I normally get either Palmer's or Vaseline brand, right now I'm using the vaseline one, I know other women here use various brands and kinds of various creams, lotions, oils, etc. it's all down to personal preference, but would be interesting to know what everyone uses. Oh I use cocoa butter to prevent further stretch marks from growing on my breasts, I got one there from pregnancy and breastfeeding because I neglected to put it on my breasts during that time, but I did put it on my belly twice a day during pregnancy, and I don't have 1 stretch mark on my tummy, so that tells me it prevents it. hth, and GL!

OptimisticGirl

I'm using Shea body butter (which also contains cocoa butter) of The body shop. I believe it helps with red ring marks. I can pump for 1 or 2 hours and then the mark disappear only after 1h max. Just remember to rub your breasts after pumping to spread the lotion all over. I find that helps! ;D

Best wishes,

wannabecee

I'd love to use lotions but I find it is more painful to noogle than when i use oil. the last couple days i tried using lotion and i didn't get as much stretch and it hurt! I finally put on oil and i got 1/2" more stretch and no pain....it's messier though...

Shygurl1

Currently using Palmer's Cocoa Butter. But will be switching to Kigelia Africana cream since it helps with boob size/volume.

xxthatsh0t

Yeah it's really helpful to see what other lotions/creams people use :) and i see that a lot of women use the cocoa butter, so I gotta get my hands on those :D

cocoa butter- that's a great idea to avoid stretch marks! I don't have NB yet, but after I remove Brava my breasts are bigger but have temporary stretch marks like when I was twelve!

Maplesyrup

Gotta throw in another vote for Palmers. I find its thicker and keeps hydrated for longer, it seems to help facilitate the swelling. I've even noticed an improvement in skin tone. ;D

that1spaztichik

I use the Target brand called Up and Up (I'm in the USA) and it's basically the knock-off version of the Vaseline cocoa butter lotion. I love it because it's a HUGE pump bottle for like 3 bucks! So far I've gotten pretty good suction with it and it smells nice, too!

eva_bs

I orderd the Palmers Cocoa butter on E-bay.hope to get it soon...
I will do massages with the lotion before doing my pump.I will update here if it's good for me.
I'm happy to hear that the lotion is good :) So I know that I bought a good product.

eva_bs

Hi!
I got my Palmers Cocoa Butter in the mail today!
BUT it is damaged!!!It's all messy!!!I am going to return them!
I also thought I was ordering the "cream" and not the "lotion"...
they had a picture of the Cream!!! :(
And now I have to pay for the shipping!!!That's really really making me mad!!!
I wont order from them ever again!
but maybe it's a good thing that it happend, cus i read here that they have mineral oil in there products...and the lotion smell really really bad!!!Bbbblllllaaaa

Anastasia916

Yea Palmer's doesn't smell the best, but I've never ordered it, I bought it in local stores. And the product being damaged would be the fault of the ebay seller, not the Palmer's brand itself. Just leave negative feedback for the seller saying it came damaged.