What Noogleberry cup size should I buy?

A

annie

Hi everyone,
I've just come across the Noogleberry site and am interested in buying. However, I'm not sure what cup size to buy and was wondering if anybody could kindly give me some advice please. My under bust measurement is 28 inches and I'm 33 inches around the fullest part of my bust. I think this makes me about a 32B ?, so I was thinking of buying the medium size Noogleberry. I understand that the base diameter of the medium size is 11.5 cm and, in order to test for size, I found a cooking basin of that size and it covered almost all of my breast, with approx 1cm of my outer breast not covered. So, I'm now thinking that maybe the large cup size is best, even though it's meant for a C-D cup! If anyone else has had this dilemma, I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks,
Love Annie

F

frostedmint06

Hi Annie,

I think the medium cups would fit you best. I'm slightly smaller than you and I'm not into my medium cups yet. The cups are also 11.5 cm deep as well as across so it should be the right size for you. Hope that helps and best of luck!

N

Natale69

Hi Annie,

When I started with my Noogleberry I was an A cup so I began my program with a medium cup and then grew into a large cup. If it were me, I would probably go with the large because once you start to fill the cup you won't grow any more than the respective size cup. I am not sure but based on my own excellent experiences with Noogleberry's customer service I would not be surprised that they would allow you to exchange if the fit was not proper. However, I don't work for them and cannot promise for them you would need to check with Noogleberry for your own particular circumstance. Hope this helps if I can offer any other personal observations please feel free to let me know.

Regards,
Natale

A

annie

Thanks girls for taking the time to reply.
I decided to go with the large cups, as I reasoned that if they were too big, I could always order the mediums and (hopefully!) grow into the large at a later stage.
Anyway, my Noogleberry kit arrived today and the large size seems to be fine. Thanks Noogleberry for the super speedy delivery!
I intend to start using this evening and will keep readers informed of my progress.
This forum is great, by the way!

Love Annie

L

Louise1982

Wow that is fast! I'm excited that you've got them - keep us posted xx