What size cups to get???

twister_mama

Hello everyone! I am new here, and I'm about to order a Noogleberry of my own to compliment my BB program (since I've been having problems with the required protein powder reacting badly with me). Since you guys are the experts, which size cups should I start with? My pathetic, shameful measurements are (and yes, despite these numbers I am a biological female, in my early 30's):
Under bust: 30"
Across bust: 32.5" :-[
Above bust: 32"
I wear a 32AA bra, although I really should be in a 34 band, but the cups are too large on 34's; and I really should be wearing AAA's, but I haven't found any that small. :( Seems like I should go with the extra smalls, but the problem is, although my breasts are seriously flat, they are a little wider (as in, diameter-wise) than one would expect. They're not very narrow. If I go with the small cups, would that be too large for me? I'm just afraid that the base of the extra smalls may be narrower than my breasts, and cause all sorts of problems.
Any thoughts??? ???
Thanks!!!

Aim4c

Hi twister,

I think the medium could work for you; but to be on the safe side, I would suggest that you email Lucy at Lucy@noogleberry.com. Send her your measurements and she will recommend the appropriate size. All the best and welcome to the noogleberry family.

Eggtart

agree with twister. if u want to be on the safe side, perhaps small? cos I'm 30 inch overbust but using medium so you shld not have major problem too :)

twister_mama

Thank you everyone! I was wondering about the mediums as well, from looking at the dimensions of the cups online. I tried to measure under my bust with a ruler to see how wide, and it looks like the actual breast tissue measures 11 to 12cm. It's just that I'm so darn FLAT! I guess I must look like a guy. :'( I will be emailing Lucy to see what she says, too. I would just hate to spend money on the smalls, only to have them be too narrow, ya know? I suppose I could just get the system with the medium cups, and see how they fit. If they are too big, I'll order the small cups, with the hope that someday I'll be able to move up into the mediums, which I will already have. Everyone's results I've seen on this forum has been so encouraging and inspiring to me! Maybe there's hope for me yet!!! :D

that1spaztichik

Good call on emailing Lucy. From what I understand, smalls are rarely needed. I have a feeling that since your ribcage should be a 34 band, you'll probably start with the mediums. Which is good, because then you save money by bypassing the smalls!

Lily13

We have very similar starting measurements and I can tell you that smalls are probably too small. I'd suggest the mediums too.

twister_mama

Thanks everyone! I did get a reply back from Lucy, and she too recommended the mediums. I placed my order yesterday; and now I'm really anxious for it to arrive!!! ;D

Lily, I hope you don't mind my asking, but how long have you been noogling? Have you grown with it yet? You mentioned your starting measurements were similar to mine, so I was curious about what kind of results I may possibly expect.

Lily13

I am coming up on my month noogling anniversary. My starting measurements were as followed:
Underbust was 29"
Across Bust was 32"
Above Bust ? not really sure, but small. I have no upper boob. ;)

Those measurements said I was smaller than a 34AA, which is likely accurate. :'( I hate to take measurements right now because I just started my period and want to make sure that all of the luteal swelling is gone. It looks like I've gone up ~1.5 inches across the bust this month, which is incredible.

You can check out my pics and stats page if you want more detailed info.

twister_mama

Lily, I just checked out your progress pages, and that last pic was pretty impressive! :eek: I can only hope I achieve similar results after only a month like you! BTW, your starting pics (and everyone else's) are bigger than me. :'( Hopefully I can catch up to you guys, in like a YEAR!!! :p But I am on BO too, for about 6 weeks now; and I've been incredibly sore the past two days; so hopefully that, in combination with NB will help me to reach my goal of 34C sometime during my lifetime. :)

Thanks again everyone! You guys rock. 8)