What the heck! Please somebody, I need advice.

Teeny Tiny

??? Hey all! I'm confused, hopefully someone can give me some input. I was making really awesome progress with my noogling. I was filling up the large cups by the end of the day and getting up in the morning a little larger every day. But the last couple of days I have noticed that I am having difficulty filling them up as full, and have been waking up with them smaller than when I started. Smaller, and less perky, more saggy than they were before I ever started noogling. They seem to have lost some of their original size, shape, and tissue mass. I manage to get them pumped up to about half the size I did a week ago, but when I get out of bed after sleeping they're right back down to practically nothing. Has anyone else experienced this, and will my progress improve again, or has something awful happened and have I lost all hope? I figured maybe it had something to do with the fact that I had been maxing out the large domes so they're not getting the pull they need for improvement, but I didn't think it would cause shrinkage. I've ordered the XL domes and should be getting them shortly, but now I'm afraid they were a waist of money if my progress doesn't improve again. I know I was kind of ill for about a little over a week and while noogling they were sweating quite a bit at times inside the domes, probably from having a fever. Could this have caused them to reduce in size? I'm hoping someone has some good news for me, I was so excited and overjoyed with my progress, now I'm concerned and depressed.

Abigail3

Did you start your period? It's kinda like a two step forward one step back process.....whenever I'm on my period...during that part of my cycle I don't get swelling and don't swell as far into the cup. HTH

Abigail this is very scary for me too. This is my worst fear that I will stretch my boobs out and they will look saggy. :'(

Im new so hopefullly someone will have answers for you.

Maybe you lost wait or maybe you are dehydrated from being sick.

I broke up with my boyfriend a week ago and could not eat. My swelling reduced during that time but I am back on track now. Stay positive and drink and eat a lot. good luck :)

Teeny Tiny

With me I noticed that just before and during my period is when I get and hold the most swelling. I have a hormone imbalance that really likes to mess with my body at times. Some months my period just kind of sneaks up on me with no warning. Other months my breast swell, hurt, and itch from an increase in hormones for about a week before I start my period. Then as my period progresses and is about over with they go back to normal. I figured that maybe the loss I have had was caused from this, but I did not have this much loss last month when my period ended, and I can't imagine losing some of what I had before with all the noogling I have been doing. I was concerned that maybe I am over pumping and damaging my breasts, because I tend to pump for several hours during the day. But I have hardly ever pumped to the point of discoloring my breasts, and even when I have discolored them it never lasted for more than a few seconds if at all after removing the cups. So I'm pretty confident that I have not been damaging them. I guess I'll just have to keep up the pumping, maybe do some extra massaging and see what happens. Right now I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. :-\

Anastasia916

If your hormones are imbalanced, maybe you should get on some kind of medicine or start taking herbs to balance them again. Hope you get the swelling back, good luck!

M

morninghello

I'd make sure to be getting plenty of fluids (water, fruits, veggies) right now and see how that improves things. I have been sick a couple of times since I began noogling late last year and swelling was markedly less then (stomach illness types of things that definitely dehydrate you). Have you started taking any new medications? Antibiotics and other meds that note that you should drink plenty of water with them could be a possible culprit, if this is a problem of hydration that is. Caffeine and alcohol will also make you lose fluids too, of course.

I don't think it's a waste to have ordered the XL cups. I started with the larges and have been - very happily - using the XLs for many months now. (I actually started using the XLs before filling the larges, and now it's comical to try to fit my breasts in them because there is so much overflowing!) Like others have experienced, when moving up to bigger cups, my swelling seemed to decrease for almost a week, but then was suddenly back to normal and then some! Don't be surprised if swelling doesn't come back with the Xls immediately.

I hope this issue gets worked out for you soon :)

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for all of the advice and support. I have not taken any antibiotics while I was sick. I do suffer from a medical condition called Porphyria, which causes extreme debilitating pain at times. Which I have been dealing with for about a week now as well as the cold/flu/bug, whatever it was that I was suffering from. During which I did take some tylenol 3 a couple times when I went to bed to help with the pain and help make me sleep. Maybe that had something to do with it. I am suffering from some severe pain still from an attack that started the same day my period did, which was 9 days ago. I am trying to deal with the pain and avoid taking pain medication as much as possible, because I know all of that can severely throw off the body. Perhaps it is the culprit that caused my problem, hopefully I will be able to recover and get back to where I was very soon. I know I need to increase my fluid intake as well, and cut down on the caffeinated soda and teas I've been drinking, maybe all of that combined will help. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks again everyone for being so kind and supportive. ;D

Anastasia916

Oh wow, tylenol 3 has codeine in it, I believe that's how it's spelled, and from what I heard that can dehydrate the body. I wouldn't know personally as I am allergic to codeine so one of those pills you are taking could kill me. So make sure to get more water in, and I don't mean a water with stuff mixed in it, I mean plain water! We are suppose to get half our body weight in oz of water each day, while taking medication or drinking caffeine you should get even more than that. So for me, I'm about 120 lbs I drink 60 oz of water or more a day. I stopped drinking caffeine months and months ago completely. When I drink coffee, tea, or soda I drink only decaf. Hydration of the body is essential for cell reproduction, so is protein. So you need to get plenty of water in and have a high protein diet. Without water your cells cannot reproduce, think of it like this, our bodies are mainly water! So you can't expect your breasts to grow without an adequate intake of the things needed for the cells to reproduce. Hope this helps and good luck!

Teeny Tiny

Thanks a lot for the advice Anastasia, I really appreciate it. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the tylenol 3 was probably at least partly the culprit that caused my problem. I have been trying to increase my water intake, despite the fact that I can't stand plain water. If drinking it will help I'll do it. As far as other drinks, I'm going to start avoiding caffeine as much as possible. I'll leave all of the caffeinated soda in the house for my husband, and stop buying my favorite iced tea and start brewing my own decaffeinated tea. I've got several decaf sodas in the house for some flavor variety, and several flavors of caffeine free herb tea that I love for when I'm in the mood for a hot drink. So I think I've got that under control now. And as for water, it's really expensive but I've found that my favorite water is the FIJI natural artesian water. I've got a few 1 liter bottles of it in the house, I'm about 130 pounds, so I figure if I drink 2-3 1 liter bottles a day that should cover my daily water intake. And when I run out of it I'll just have to drink tap water for now, at least our water comes from a well, so we get natural ground water instead of the city supplied stuff that's full of chemicals, bacteria, and God knows what else. Thanks again to all of you for being so kind.

Anastasia916

I never said I enjoyed taking caffeine out my diet or drinking plain water lol. But after a while you get use to it. I personally don't buy bottled water. I have a water filter in my fridge that filters the water that comes out the door and the ice water. And I have one of those brita pitchers. I hate plain water too, I'd much prefer put some flavor in it. But doctors say that drinking water to hydrate the body should be plain, the sugar or flavors in it causes the body not to actually use the water as it should. That is why teas, soft drinks, etc. are not sufficient water for our bodies even though they are made with water!

Teeny Tiny

Yeah, I know the importance of water. But I also know that plain water constantly can be dangerous as well. Especially during the summer if you have to deal with a lot of heat like I do in Arizona. Water during those times should be staggered with other drinks like Gatorade that replenishes electrolytes, salts, and other important nutrients that the body looses during those times. Especially during outdoor activities that may involve perspiration, I saw a report on it a few years ago. People have actually killed themselves by drinking too much water when they have been working, playing, or doing other things in the heat. Because when you perspire you loose salts and electrolytes in your sweat, then if you pour a lot of water into your body to try to rehydrate yourself it can severely unbalance your bodies levels of these nutrients. I saw on the news several years ago about some athletes, and other people who had drank nothing but water to try to rehydrate themselves and the water combined with low salt and electrolyte levels in their bodies caused their brains to swell inside their scull and it killed them. One old lady almost died one time because she had been outside working in her garden and went inside to get a drink because she was thirsty and starting to get dehydrated. She went in the house and drank a glass of water but still felt thirsty so she drank a second glass, after that second glass she started getting a severe headache and felt ill so she went to the doctor. They had to give her salts and electrolytes to balance her bodies levels and get her brain to stop swelling. If she hadn't gone to the doctor when she had she could have been another fatality.

I have however increased my water intake yesterday, even though water seems to just go right through me, so not sure how much it is helping to hydrate me. But with more water and proteins in me yesterday I managed to get the swelling back to where it was, not quite retaining as much of it as I was, but I'm sure now that it will increase in time as well. Especially when I get my new XL domes in the mail sometime this week, because I'm back to maxing out the large ones. And I do mean maxing them out, the way they fit on me I must fill them almost 98% full before the nipples plug the suction hole. Which is pretty cool I guess because it gives me some pretty good swelling when I take them off, which my hubby really seems to enjoy. I swear, these devices and Noogleberry being here to offer them to us at such a great price must be a true gift from God, a gift that keeps on giving!

Thanks Noogleberry! And thanks once again to all of you who have responded to this post and gave me so much good advice and support!

Anastasia916

Oh of course, one should never rely on just water. And if you drink to much water in a short period of time you can get water intoxication. That is why it's important to eat and drink other things besides water. But you should try to get the amount of water intended for your body daily, but also the other things.

Abigail3

Oooh ya, it could've been the Tylenol. I remember back when I used to nurse I got sick and was put on antibiotics. The antibiotics took away my milk supply (and the Dr. told me it wouldn't and that it was fine to take while nursing..puh!) so I had to immediately put my lil one on formula. I felt like a horrible mom and it was so hard but I figured a healthy mom with her baby on formula was better than no mom. LOL.

Teeny Tiny

Yeah, you're right there, a healthy mom is definitely better than none at all. And if you managed to get any breastfeeding in before going to formula some is definitely better than none. As for me, I couldn't breastfeed my daughter. I tried, but almost every time I would feed her she'd end up throwing it up, violently! I tried to breastfeed her as long as I could so she could get the benefits from it, but heck, when she was 2 weeks old she started sleeping through the night up to 12 hours. And that used to torture me, because of the milk building up, and talk about having a leaking problem. And for some reason I could not seem to get a breast pump to pump enough to help relieve the pressure and the pain. Perhaps that's why I had such a fast response to noogling, they were already swollen and enlarged once several years ago.

But now I am faced with a new problem, the fear of breast cancer. My hubby suggested taking a break from noogling for a few days and see if that clears up some of my problems. If not then I think I better get my tush to see a doctor and see what he/she says. I'm hoping for the best, perhaps I'm just experiencing breast cysts, as they seem to come and go with my period. But the other pains and symptoms I have been experiencing lately seem to just keep getting worse, even after my period and the lump has gone away for a few weeks. Perhaps I'm just over pumping a tad. I'm hoping that if I give things a few days to settle down some of my pains and problems will go away. Then hopefully if I start again, only a little more gently things will work out alright.

Speaking of pains, has anyone else experience nerve problems, back pain, and tingling during and after noogling? I know the right dome pinches a nerve and sends shooting pains down my right arm. Hopefully the XL cups and new softer rings will help to clear that problem up. I guess I'll have to wait and see. It really stinks having to take a break from noogling just after getting the swelling back, but my right nipple and breast were so sore this morning that I had to take it off after less than 5 minutes of wearing it, so I guess I better give it a break.

cleo

I was experiencing pain in my back after noogling with the large cups but only on the right side as this is the side where the cup seems to press on my ribs. I could feel it pulling on a nerve as I pumped tighter and it caused me many a restless night afterwards. I'm now more used to the large cups and manage to slide the cup up slightly higher on my breast once I feel that pull so the pain has eased.

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for the reply Cleo. At least now I know I'm not the only one who has been dealing with back and nerve pains. I'm beginning to think that most of my symptoms that were leaning me towards thinking I have breast cancer are just side affects of getting used to noogling. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there is nothing seriously wrong with them, or one of them that is. If only I knew what was causing the lump/mass I keep getting in my right one, I'm guessing it's probably just cystic problems, hopefully I'll be able to get to a doctor soon to make sure. As soon as I know I'm alright I'll get back to my noogling. If I can wait that long, I love the results I've been getting and can't wait to try out my new XL domes I should be receiving any time now. If I back off too long I'm afraid it will take me a while to get my current progress back and move on to the XL's. Oh well, keeping my toes crossed, since it's hard to type with my fingers crossed.

M

morninghello

I started out with the large cups and my right arm would feel very slightly numb sometimes, mainly in my hand/fingers. A small number of times I also got that shooting "whoa!" type of pain down my arm all of a sudden. I haven't had this happen at all with the XLs that I use now. Also when I began using NB, I would pump in a sort of reclined position and would get awful back pain at the level the domes were at in the front. Magically, this was fixed when I just began sitting upright on the couch instead - no problems since!

If the cysts appear to be coming and going with your period, then they likely aren't anything to worry about. For peace of mind though, it's probably a good idea to have the issue checked out as you're planning to do.

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for the info morninghello. I'm hoping that the XL domes are at the mail box so I can start using them once I get them swelling enough again. Hopefully the slight size difference and the softer rings will help relieve my nerve pain.

A

alexis

this is what happens to me too.. i'm always the fullest after pumping the week before and during my period and the swelling lasted for more hours too.. then after period's over, my swelling never last as much and they're just not the same swelling altogether..that is why sometimes i feel i did not grow at all..:(

Teeny Tiny

Hormones, they're such a pain in the butt, aren't they? Especially when you have a hormone imbalance like I do. And the swelling doesn't last, but it is nice while it's there, especially for my hubby.