What's a proper way to pump and release?

goosebump

Hi everyone, I just received my medium domes today. I tried to follow the instruction on the guide paper but am still a bit confused. Hope you guys won't find my question too obvious and can offer me some clarification.

The instructions say I should pump and then let the vaccuum releases. Repeat this process on both breasts for 10 minutes each.

Does that mean I'm supposed to pump, wait for 10 minutes, and then release? Or am I supposed to pump and release, then wait for 10 minutes to do it again?

I read across the forums. Some members suggest pump and release, others suggesting pump and hold. Which method is better?

Also, should I pump until the breasts swell as much as possible without hurting? Or is there another indicator when to stop pumping?

I'm very excited to received the Noogleberry. Seeing other people's results make me feel really inspired and hopeful. I want to make sure to get this right so that I can get my 32A to at least 32B. :)

Hi goosebump,
When you pump and release, you are supposed to pump and hold suction for 10 mins. Then release.
As for the amount of pressure, use a very light pressure. It should never hurt and your breasts should never turn purple inside the domes. Just 3-4 pumps should be enough. And remember to use oil when noogling it really helps with suction

WishUponAStar

This response adds to the last part of what Dreamkist had to say about avoiding over-pumping:

I also feel strongly about NOT accidentally harming oneself by over-pumping. You can check my prior posts to see a more detailed explanation of why I believe in using the gauged vacuum pumps (Noogleberry carries them) and what I will report below;

I am scientifically minded and also educated in various sciences in college so that is why I will be referencing scientific research, etc. I will summarize the scientific data I've found on safe vacuum levels for vacuum breast tissue expansion (you will need an accurately gauged vacuum pump to measure it though, so I recommend getting one if you don't have one yet):

(I realize this is not the pump & release method you were asking about but it is, at least equally as important, to maintain safe vacuum levels with "pump & hold" treatment sessions.)

-The Noogleberry system and other breast vacuum devices operate on the scientifically validated principle of Vacuum Tissue Expansion. Vacuum is measured by many different means/measures; the ones useful to us here are inches of mercury (inHg or "Hg) and millimeters of mercury (mmHg); remember 1 inHg = 25.4mmHg.

The breast vacuum expansion research was done by Dr. Roger K. Khouri (the inventor of the Brava system) & in the US patent for the Brava system, & elsewhere, the vacuum for their long duration treatment sessions was not to exceed 35 mmHg (1.38 inHg); the therapeutic pressure related to the patent methodology is "regulating the vacuum to 35 mm Hg or less." Their Smartbox/Sportbox is supposed to keep the dome vacuum between 15 to 33 mmHg (0.59 - 1.30 inHg).

(see http://www.mybrava.com/using-your-graphs.asp and the patent filing for patent # 5536233 http://www.google.com/patents/US5536233 )

- Elsewhere, in some CURRENT clinical trials info I've come across (where Dr. Khouri is using vacuum tissue expansion coupled w/ fat graft transfer breast augmentation) they are using a protocol of vacuum levels in the 15 mmHg to 105mmHg range (0.59 - 4.13 inHg).

(recently found the Clinical Trial site listing had been last updated May 31, 2013, but not published yet (is set to end April 2014 & has 682 participants)). This means that we don't YET have the data or results to verify the safety of the higher vacuum levels that they are using, but there was at least enough scientifically viable reasons to use the higher vacuum levels that it was taken to human trials on many participants.

To see the reference just enter this: http://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT00466765?displayxml=true into your browser & scroll down to the bottom of the "Purpose" section (make sure you are in the "Full Text View" tab) and click on the "Show Detailed Description" link. Then you can scan through the main/bulky paragraph area or do a search on the page (Control-F on my computer) for mmHg).

Best wishes in the safety and efficacy of the methods you use.

WishUponAStar

You are very welcome :) ; looked a bit at some of your posts and realized you are definitely very helpful to so many other forum users and openly thankful to many many members so a BIG "Thank You!" for being you!

oodellaly

Daww, thanks! ;D Your post made my day. I find it so motivating to come here and read the posts of others who are going through the same things I'm going through, seeing success stories, and encouraging and being encouraged by others! I know how helpful it has been to read others' posts here, and just trying to give some of that back. Participating with posting really helps keep me on track too! Thanks so much for making me feel appreciated. :)