Whats your Noogleberry routine and advice.

SydKait

Hi there,

I just ordered my Noogleberry system so I'm trying to learn as much as I possibly can. I have a couple questions but feel free to let me know anything you think might be helpful.

Just a little about myself. I'm 19 and don't have any children. I'v always been very tiny at 5'4/95pnds. I'd say im anywhere from an AA to an A cup. The are quite "sloppy" and have rather large uneven areolas. I have a curvy lower half so I think I look a little disproportionate. Hopefully sometime I can post some pictures to share my experience with you guys.

1.)Iv read on a lot of different posts about drinking enough water, massages, and using some sort of oil/lotion/moisturizer. I'm curious as to how these things are beneficial and how I should go about doing it. (how much water, what kind of massage, what kind of oil/lotion/moisturizer)
2.)I have a lot of free time, can I wear my Noogleberry cups all day/night if I use the airlock?
3.)How permanent are the results? My goal would be to reach a large B cup to a small C cup, would I have to Noogle all my life to maintain it?
4.)Will this give me stretch marks (I already have some)
5.)Will this change my areolas?

-SydKait-

malina

1. I can advise to you this massage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GSYo_NBMSwQ
I always use cocoa oil, acually it is blends of cocoa, coconut, almonds oil, shea, but cocoa is my lovely. It`s natural and doing well for the skin)
2. i didn`t try so long using, but you can try and if you will be comfortly, then you can do it
3. i can tell you about my expiriance. I`m noogling more than 1 year, and now it is first time when i`m not noogling about 1 month. Yes, when i`m noogling, swell is more. But my breast all the same is bigger than my before size, so it is permanent.
4. If you will be use good lotion/oil and not overpump - no stretch marks.
5. Mine nipples is the same, like before. I know that girls use pathes for nipples when noogling, but i don`t know, when i was try it, i got red dots, thats healed so long. So maybe it is individual))

Matt B

Hi Syd,welcome to the forum.All of your questions are good ones.I use olive oil for noogling but lately I've been using a lotion with olive oil in it and it works great to getv rid of the cup marks. Enough water every day is necessary but don't over do it.
The overnight ( snoogling) is done by some and I guess it works.I tried it once and didn't like it.
And yes the growth is permanent.your areolas may change a little,some do and some don't.I wanted mine to get bigger but guys areolas usually don't.Mine have maybe a tad if any.
There are no perfect boobs on this forum Syd so don't worry about yours.There is a great site 007b.com that will make you appreciate what you have so check it out.If that's not it try a capitol b instead. I don't think this will give you stretch marks but watch other threads and I'm sure you'll get an answer.

Well, I hope I helped so keep us posted and let us know when you get your NB.It took me 8 days and I'm in Michigan.Oh,that lotion is called Proclaim and you get it at Sally's Beauty Supply.

TTYS, Matt ;)
I

SydKait

Thanks Matt <3
I was thinking olive oil was the the way I wanted to go. :)
I read that girls try a few different methods to keep areolas from getting bigger, so maybe i'll look into that.
As far as 007b.com, I love that site! Iv always gone there when I needed a pick-me-up. I also just recently watched a short (but amazing) documentary on breasts called Busting Out. Is about breast in history, media, culture, etc. I highly recommend it.

I live right by lake MI, in Wisconsin. I'm pretty excited for them to arrive. ^.^