when to size up

yelda

Hey all,
I had a huge weight loss and like so many others the fat left my boobs as well. They went from a D to and A...eeekkk! :D ( we do need to be able to laugh at ourselves)
My questions is probably obvious...but...I had the medium cups. It took me 10 seconds to fill those. Got the large...same thing...in a few seconds I"m up to the top and not really feeling anything.

We need pressure here don't we to get anywhere? Thing is when I'm not using the cups my boobs are just an A cup. Do we size up when we fill the cups up and don't feel any pressure?
Thanks to anybody who gets back to me

barbie11

Yeah, that's always been my assumption at least, to size up if you don't feel pressure. Since pressure is the point. I'd recommend the contoured larges. I think you have a big advantage already having been a larger size, so your skin is more "used" to that size.

you fill them up so quick because your rbeasts used to be big and the skin used to be stretch. You can grow with no rpessure as well, as long as they get "bigger" in cups than without cups. But yeah, i agree with barbie :) try CL

theredpill

Well please list your old NB cups for sale, they are a hot commodity among those of us who are still trying to grow. :)