Which cream/lotion to use w/noogleberry?

K

krmj6

Has anyone tried using firming lotion(such as Nivea's firming lotion) while pumping with their noogleberry? I was considering using that as I don't want to develop stretch marks. I can see where some were threatening to form when I was pregnant with DD last year. Sorry, I am so full of questions this evening, lol. ;D

T

tweety21ca

I think I have used every possible vacuum method out there, including the very strong suction of the Bosom Beauty and haven't had one stretch mark yet. I've used these devices for several years. I think the Noogleberry is the least of your worries for developing stretch marks because the suction is much less, and controlable. If you want to play it safe, use some cocoa butter (same thing pregnant women use to avoid stretch marks). If you combine it with Vitamin E it is know to stabilize growth and absorb the cocoa butter and increase breast size. Not permanent, but every bit counts.

See http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?WO=1998%2F15258&IA=WO1998%2F15258&DISPLAY=DESC for more

K

krmj6

Ooh, that article is good stuff! Thanks! I will be sure to bookmark it so I can read it thoroughly.

edited to add: They didn't say to use regular cocoa butter from the store or 100% pure cocoa butter. Hmmmm, I will try this with some palmers cocoa butter with vit. E and switch to pure cocoa butter if I don't see a change. Thank-you again!

T

tweety21ca

A woman on the bosom_buddeez forum brought this to our attention. It should be 100% cocoa butter mixed with Vitamin E. The mixture should be 18:1.