Which cup and a few other questions

Moo

Hello everyone ;D

I've had a look at the gallery and it looks like everyone's been getting amazing results from the noogleberry product!

I was wondering which size cups should I use if I'm a 34B? Also are there any bad side effects from using this product or any tips for preventing those side effects? Sorry I'm such a newbie on all this breast enhancement thing so I'd just a few pointers to help me get going.

Thank you in advance!!

Matt B

Hi there Moo!If you're a 34B already,I'm pretty sure you should get the contoured larges.Just to make sure,go to the product pages and check out the sizes,And measure yourself to make sure.I'm sure you'll do great as most of us have.
About the only bad side effects are blisters if you over do it and broken capillaries for the same reason. Ya just can't get over zealous!!Yes,Ive done it,but now I know how much to do.

Matt ;)

Moo

Thank you for your reply Matt B!

So it's a lot about trial and error on how much to pump?
Any tips/techniques for using the product? :D

Matt B

Mornin Moo,A lot of this is trial and error,but there are some things you can do for optimum growth.Use a good oil or lotion for noogling.I like olive oil cuz it helps get rid of the ring marks.Bikiniluvr likes shaving cream(Barbasol)cuz it doesn't get absorbed like olive oil.
When you get your NB or even before,Google"Attaching the Noogleberry".Flatty Natty does a great job of showing how to use it.
As for pumping, just be careful and watch for too much redness.No purple is a good idea.When you start,go easy till the girls get used to it. I use pump and release.Just pump up the girls,hold for a few minutes release the pressure and repeat.I hold for a few sometimes and I have blistered a nip or two(yesterday) LOL.You'll be fine.If you do happen to over pump,just stop massage out the redness and start over. Once you see what the girls tolerance is you're fine.
After you're done,if you have one use a heating pad for few minutes just to get the blood flowing,massage them a little and voila you're done.
You didn't think boobs were going to be easy didya? ;D

Keep us posted,Matt ;)

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
I have just watched a few videos on you tube about techniques and advice on using the system to maximise potential. You should definatly chck them out, I don't even have a system yet, still in the research stage haha, You should definatly take a look xx

malina

Please, show me link on video techniques! I can`t find it =( And i put "Attaching the Noogleberry" and it`s only 2 searching results that goes to noogleberry forum with advice to put in google "Attaching the Noogleberry" ::)

midbackn2013

Zama said:
Please, show me link on video techniques! I can`t find it =( And i put "Attaching the Noogleberry" and it`s only 2 searching results that goes to noogleberry forum with advice to put in google "Attaching the Noogleberry" ::)

Hey zama! after some researching I found this video through the forums! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xevwl8_how-to-attach-the-noogleberry-syste_lifestyle it's by flatty natty :)