Why are my breasts itching so much while noogling?

500sp

Dear all,

I'm a newbie to noogleberry, and I've got some questions! Hope I can get answers from here :)
Firstly, my breasts are itching so much while noogling? Any explanation to this? Is it normal?
Secondly, how much should I pump? I am definitely not overpumping since I don't feel painful and don't find bruises after noogling. But I wonder if I am pumping enough. I'm very petite (5'1 and ~103lbs) and got small breasts. I just start out for a few days, and I got about an inch swelling right after noogling. My swelling lasts for about 3 hours... My size is 31 inch over nipples and 29 inch under bust. I am using the small domes and pump until the 1.9 inch mark. I'm so afraid to overpump as I am scared that if I overpumped my breasts they would burst or something... May anyone give me any tips on enhancing my noogling results in a safe way?
I'm asian, and I've always wanted my breasts to be just slightly bigger (hoping for a full B). My mom and my younger sister got full B breasts, and I just don't understand how come I don't at least get the same size as theirs. Maybe because I'm thinner than them?
I really hope noogleberry works. Please give me advices. Thank you for reading this post and wish we all luck with noogleberry!

jnorton22002

Hi 500 and welcome to Noogleberry,

Let me help you right away with this idea of breast bursting-----That won't happen. You seem to really be doing great. I would suggest pumping up UNTIL you feel a GOOD pull. At that point stop, and wait for the "pull" to go away, which it will, and then pump again the same way. Also be sure to use allot of your favorite lotion, massage well, and go for dear. Noogleberry DOES work. It only takes time, patience and the faith to keep at it. Good luck my dear

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

500sp

Thank you Mama J :)

I don't use body lotion, but body oil instead. I really like the smell :) and the oil helps me to slide the domes on pretty well. This is the one I use. http://www.ballantynes.com/Beauty/Cosmetics/Linden_Leaves/8000762/Linden-Leaves-Aromatherapy-Synergy-In-Love-Again-Body-Oil-250ml.html
Does body oil work fine? Or body lotion is better? If so, you got any suggestions?

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!
In regards as to the itching, Is the itching on the outside, or
on the inside of your breasts??
If the itching is on the inside, it could be actualy be growth starting.
If the itching is on the outside, I would try a different lotion.
You might have an allergic reaction to something in the current
stuff that you use. Almost any thing with a moisturizer in it should
work. The oil will sometimes clog the pores and make them itch.
I use a wild yam cream, "JASON Wild Yam Igname Sauvage" that I
found at the health food store. It seems to work for me.
The system works, BUT it will take TIME & LOTS of it.
What works for me, might not work for you. Stay safe, and have some fun !!
The boobie fairy will sneak up on you when you least expect it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

500sp

Thank you Jamie2 :)

The itching is on the outside of my breasts... I switched to a body lotion and the itching is gone, which means I am not actually growing yet lol :p I know it takes time and I won't give up on this easily!

I don't pump for long, usually around 45 mins per time, but I try to do as many sessions as I can do. I read from another post in this forum and it mentioned that pumping more often in fact gives better results than pumping for too long/over pumping. I am going to keep pumping and keep you guys updated :) thank you again for sharing your knowledge here with us!

32DoubleDz

since i have started pumping regularly opposed to sporadically, I have been experiencing CRAZY itchiness while pumping!! it is on the inside of the cups around the cleavage area and around the nipple as well. when it becomes too much i take the cups off and apply more lotion. i was thinking it was the stretching of the skin making it itch so much and lotion would increase elasticity. but it keeps right on itching! so much that i have to take the cups off and rub! im scared to scratch because i dont want to cause stretch marks :-\ idk what to do