Why is the last post dated October 2012

WillGrowBBs

Hmm, this seems odd. I logged into the NB breast forum and gallery and all the last posts are dated oct 2012. Is the forum shutting down - or maybe my login is glitchy??

CupsUp

WillGrowBBs said:
Hmm, this seems odd. I logged into the NB breast forum and gallery and all the last posts are dated oct 2012. Is the forum shutting down - or maybe my login is glitchy??

I think the forum may perhaps be glitchy or they are re-doing the system. I went to log in yesterday, and it said my account did not exist at all. I had to create a whole new account and then wait for a confirmation email to join the forum. I thought it was odd since I had already been a member. I wonder what is going on?

ExcitedForBewbs

Bounce, little kitties. Bounce!
I also had to make a new account. I'm so pissed off, because my thread was the only record I kept of my progress.

BarelyB

also had to register again :-( luckily i hadnt wrote much here and keep all my stats on paper and pics in my mobile. i find it a bit odd that nothings been explained.

kai

Luckily I didn't have to re-register but I noticed my recent posts are gone. I updated my stats and pictures on the Stats Section but it's gone.

CupsUp

Yea I agree something is wrong because the profile picture that keeps appearing next to my comments is NOT the picture I uploaded. Under my settings it shows the picture I uploaded, but as soon as I click on profile summary that picture appears. I wish I knew what happened to all the posts

Moogleberry

I know they were redoing the forum over the last few days, apparently someone e-mailed Lucy and she said that she was deleting some old posts.
...I assume something went a little wrong. Let's hope they're not gone forever.

A-wal

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that had their account deleted. I thought at first that I had violated some policy or something. I feel bad for all of you that had been journaling your progress here. I hope as well that the information is not gone and they are able to restore the post as there were a lot of good tips and experiences to draw from. :( :( :(