Will minimal swelling still lead to growth

CHDchest

I have been on my noogleberry journey since May this year. To begin with I was in between a 32B and a 32C - my left breast was just under 8in across and my right breast was just over 7in across. I had been fitted as a 32B or "maybe a C" at that time. I am however wide set/ splayed so the breast tissue goes outwards and makes me look flat from the front with no cleavage (unless I wear a really good bra).

I have been eating healthy, exercising and doing some hypnosis as well. The eating part includes lots of protein from a variety of sources, phytoestrogen rich food, mostly fresh fruit and veges others, and little to no salt and sugar.

I noogle probably an hour per day spread out over the day 5 days per week. I would like to do more but I was getting weird white ring marks even using lots of oil. The problem is that I get very minimal swelling, about 1/4 in or less that goes away fairly quickly. And after six months, my breasts have only grown about a quarter of an inch at most which is very slow progress compared to what I expected.

I realise that being fairly small to begin with that any growth at all is a good thing, but is it typical to be so slow or is this a sign that I won't respond well to NB? Thanks all!

James

I see your concern with ring marks and your solution was to spread your noogling over the day. Good idea, but for many people 1 hour/day just doesn't cut it. People have made gains with little or no swelling, but generally slowly, I think swelling is important.

To get swelling requires longer sessions and possibly higher pressure. Both will aggravate your ring problem. So, I was thinking that you should investigate padding. You can buy the Nooglebery rings, or make your own, many methods have been tried see: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=1919.0 That one runs on for 12 pages with several methods shown. There are more including the "yoga mat" version http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1804.0.html

Another thing to reduce ring marks is massage your boobs and around where the ring marks appear. To prevent ring marks Cassundra was recently saying she has gone to a 8 minute noogle, and 5 minute massage pattern. She noogles 2 or more hours a day about every 2nd or 3rd day.

Another point is to give more time for the breasts and surrounding skin to recuperate from noogling, and I suggest several hours (to get good swelling), but only once or twice a week.

As always massage every day at least one hour, drink lots of water, use safflower oil.

Hope this helps ;)

CHDchest

Thanks!

I have been lazy with the padding but I found something that kind of works... I put bubble wrap around the edge of the dome for the upper half of the ring. I don't really care about ring marks underneath because you can't really see them but up top they are really noticeable. And I am pumping on and off all day 3-4 days a week in front of the computer. Yesterday was my first big session in a while and I swear I got a bit more swelling than usual ;D

I am keeping up with my fluids and massage even though it is boring ::) At the moment I am still using flaxseed oil - will try safflower next time I need more. I am also using cocoa butter after noogling to try and prevent bad stretchmarks.

CherrieBabydoll

Hey just wanted to add, I also generally had only a bit of swelling and it always went down straight away. Something which gets more, fuller swelling and also sticks around a little longer is to use a heat pad/hot water bottle, AND try using muscle rub!!! http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15019