will the small size work on AA?

Shygurl1

Hi.

I don't think you'll have a prob using the smalls, hon. Esp beings that your band size is 36...so your boobs will be wide enough for the smalls, even if they're generally recommended for A-B. I'm a (growing) 34AA and when I 1st started, I used the smalls. I'm using the meds now. So, really it depends on how wide your boobs are...

Gembo3

Hi,
There are alot of ladies on this forum that started with AA and have had positive results so Im sure they will be fine. As soon as you start to fill the sml cups get the medium ones I was using the sml for far too long before I got the medium ones and once I got started with the medium ones was very happy the the results. Good luck ;D
Gem.x.

cleo

Personally I would go for the medium domes if you're a 36 measurement regardless of your AA cup size. :)

melissajane

i'm a 36A and decided to order medium and large domes and glad I did because the smalls definitely would've been too small ! The mediums appear to not be big enough when I first put them on, but by the time I pump it they fit perfectly!