Wishful-C's Journey

wishful-Cs

Hi everyone im new to this forum,
Nice to meet you all and congrats to everyone that has reached their goals =)

Current size: 10AA
Weight: 50kgs
Dome size: small
Herbs: None
Time: 1-2 hours usually twice a day

I have been noogling for a month so far, nothing yet, even though they feel slightly fuller. I know ive got a long way to go but im willing to make the effort. Out of the month so far ive tried to noogle everyday however due to busy schedule i skipped a few. Will keep you all posted and hopefully i will reach my goal too

Cheers =)

Attachments

• IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0210.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 265

PetiteNShy

Hi wishful, welcome to the NB forums! One month isn't a very long time, so don't be surprised that you haven't seen much change and try to be patient. I'm a AA (an A with swelling after a bit less than 3 months of using NB) with a goal of being a C as well. I hope we can reach our goals, good luck!

wishful-Cs

Hi PetiteNShy !! thank u for the encouragement! I've seen your photos, you look bigger than an AA ! I must be a AAA ! LOL. To know im not in this journey alone makes it a whole lot better =) once ive reached my 2 month mark i'll post up some pics =) and yes ive moved up to the medium domes..

junjo

It's not true no one got anywhere with the small domes, I grew plenty with it! Some of us are just tiny. I've used the small domes for at least four months before moving on, but you do seem larger than I was.

You are doing great, anyway, keep up!

PetiteNShy

Yeah, I think I'm about in between a AA and A. I have never tried on a AA bra but have a decent amount of gaps/space in my As. But NB is filling them in ;D Also good to hear you've moved up to mediums, I think you'll have better luck with them. There are users here who have started at AAA/AA and grown several cup sizes with patience (Not So Teeny Tiny and Anastasia are the two I can think of off the top of my head but I know I've seen/read about more), so I don't find it discouraging even though those starting with more tend to grow more quickly. I'll be looking for your updates, hope you're getting the hang of it :)

Jadie15

Hi wishful C
looks like you deffinatly have some tissue developing there, its hard to tell how much growth, was your first pic after noogeling?
good luck with the mediums and happy noogeling :D

wishful-Cs

Hello NzNoogle nice to meet u =)
yeh first pic was after noogling for a month and the second pic i havnt done my noogling session yet lol ! im hoping there has been some tissue growth but im not too sure yet, still early days. but i will continue to noogle =)
thanks for commenting !

Jadie15

You are getting some good swelling, good to hear you have the right attitude, with perseverance I am sure you will get your C's
I can often feel the fullness befor I can see it, even when comparing photos, so listen to your body!!
Btw have you tried massaging before noogeling? I have been getting better results when I do.
:D happy noogeling

PetiteNShy

You say 'no difference' but I agree that there seems to be some good swelling in your latest pic. Patience is crucial and you seem to have that down. Keep up the good work, I bet you'll reach your goal!

aroob

Hi there, ur getin sum good swelling ther, if u want better results try adding sum breast grow pills, im taking breast actives and applying cream n i have grown from 32a to a 32 b

Matt B

Hi wishful,you are coming along nicely,and judging from your pics the small domes are perfect for your chest size.Keep up the good work.

MATT B ;D

wishful-Cs

matt b- thanks but i have moved up to the medium domes now just do it covers a greater area! =)
aroob- ive started using the zoft gum twice a day to see if it works
its been four months, i think theres some tissue growth can anyone tell?
in this pic i havnt done my nooogling session yet

Attachments

• IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 184