Wonderwomans Stats! =] ((NEW USER))

Wonderwoman

Hi everyone! :) I'm new to the forum and the noogleberry system . I'm REALLY hoping to see an improvement, I'm very optimistic! I've tried many things in the past with no promising results like breast actives. And I'm getting tired of wearing all of these push up bras. I even bought the victoria secret miraculous bra that makes you 2 cups sizes bigger and it works but I want to be happy when I take my bra off too.Not just when it's on.I'm looking for permanent results not temporary and that's all a bra can give me. After reading about all the positive reviews I felt like the NB had the most positive feedback compared to a lot of NBE I researched. And I just wanted to thank all of the ladies on here you have all really inspired and encouraged me through your stories , results and positive attitudes, and also Lucy because I notice she's always there to help and responds quickly so I know if i ever need any help she won't leave me hanging :) I'm very excited! Today I'm ordering the medium system as well as the foam rings and the large cups because I know shipment to the U.S will be delayed . Please wish me luck ladies !

STATS

Kids: None. (Not planning on having any for awhile if any)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs (More of my weight goes to my lower body so I'm hoping to fill out a 34c so I will feel more balanced )
Underbust: 28.5
Bust: 33.5
Overbust: ?
Bra size: 34B ( I think some B bras are a little loose on me :-\ )
GOAL: 34c baby! 8) I think a 34c will be a good size for me and I'll feel comfortable wearing a swimsuit .we'll see what happens from there. I'm thinking of taking pueraria mirifica as a supplement along with the NB system but I'm still unsure of it's safeness and effectiveness as I've heard negative and positive things about it. But for now i'll be patiently waiting for my NB to come! I'll keep everyone updated =]

roadrashes

I know what you mean about the push up brat thing. I think your expectationsare reasonable and definitely can happen. Being you're new I would try alot of the heat and massage before and after to help with swelling. Also, read alot of posts and threads to stay encouraged and it will prevent you from pushing yourself to fast. Keep us updated.

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!!
This system will work for anybody. With time and patience the breasts will grow!!!
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Strumpet

Hi and welcome to the forum!
Your goal sounds totally reasonable and it seems you already have quite a bit of tissue already, so I'm sure you'll respond well to NB. :)
For me the shipments aren't delayed anymore, but it might depend on what part of the US you're in.
Do keep us updated!

junjo

I bet you are really excited. I was. :D
So many girls here have bought the VS miracle push-up that I am seriously considering it, hahaha! I have tons of padded bras, but I kinda need it, my breasts are tiny tiny.

Good luck, girl. Keep us posted.

jnorton22002

Hi Wonderwoman,

I think, like Strumpet says, your goal is very reasonable. It does, and will take time. Being consistent in noogling and drinking plenty of water will really help you. Heck, I'm a biological male doing my thing to be that woman. If I can make it to a B cup, I KNOW you can make it to a C cup. Now, looking forward, I'll bet you will be like every one else and get boobie greed. I did. Good luck sweetheart, you'll make your goal.

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

OptimisticGirl

Welcome Wonderwomans!

I'm with everyone to say that you will definitely achieve your goal, maybe in very short time because you are young and only want 1 cup size. If you have any question, just ask!! We are here to help each other!

Good luck, hun :-*

Wonderwoman

Thanks for the advice Roadrashes! :) I'll be sure to use heat and massage before and after I'm done pumping. Junjo the VS bra is amazing you should give it a try it really makes a noticeable difference, I think it's kinda pricey but it works. I'm gonna be using it until I get to a 34c :) I hope my shipment is like yours Strumpet and won't be delayed, but I'm not sure because I live in Vegas :( . Mama J I'll definitely make sure I drink lots of water I've been trying to get myself in the habit now :) and your right about the boobie greed haha when I get to a C I think I will want more ! we'll see lol. Thanks everyone for the advice and encouragement! I will be sure to keep you all updated! ;)