woo hooooooo!!!!

J

joanne

well i went in to town today to treat myself to a new bra picked up my normal happy 34b and in i went to try it on well girls my boobs spilled over the top i was shocked... so i went and got a 34c thought thats big will never fit in that but way hayyyy its fits the look on my face was so funny even called my fella from changing room to tell him lol ..... think he thought i was a bit mad but its exciting as i started my pre noogle life as a small A cup now im a c ..... i will try and post some pics if i can remember how to do it ...need to show my C's of sent my fella a pic lol as just could not wait to show him ... think he was as excited as me when he got the pic .. im so happy a great end to a rather bad week!! xx

Teeny Tiny

Congrats on the C's joanne!

Glad to see that you're week ended on a happy note, so how long have you been noogling that you've reached a C cup from a small A, and do you just noogle or do you take any supplements or use any other BE products? Sorry if you've already mentioned these things on another post, I have a slight memory problem and sometimes find it easier to ask than hunting trying to find the answers.

Congrats again, yippy to bigger boobies!!! :D

T

tavia

yeahhhhhhhy congratulations ;D ;D ;D ;D

did u go to peacocks?

do you like the smell of the oil? i love it , and it makes my boobs skin lovely to touch

J

joanne

yes TT i went to peococks got the lime green bra luv it ....

i started in 2008 noogle on and of but kind of stopped for a bit started full on again around end of last year im on epo and just started on msm this week im so happy he he just trying to work out how to get some pics up!

T

tavia

you go to additional options at the bottom of the post reply box and upload your pics 1 by 1

T

tavia

he he, i couldnt decide on the lime green or pink but i went with pink so now ive just gotta get the lime one lol ;D ;)

J

joanne

this is me when i first started my noogle just going to get a now pic sorted ......

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    911.9 KB · Views: 153
J

joanne

tuck some new pics but cant seam to get them to go on :( telling me file may be to big but i will keep trying ......grrrrrr

T

tavia

thats a pretty bra too....

quick put up the pic lol i cant wait to see...... ;D

J

joanne

this is me now.......

Attachments

• joanne 027.JPG
    joanne 027.JPG
    453.5 KB · Views: 147
J

joanne

in my new C cup bra!!!

Attachments

• joanne 026.JPG
    joanne 026.JPG
    468.2 KB · Views: 148
J

joanne

well I'm one happy bunny but got Bobbie greed and want more....... ::)

T

tavia

wow they look bigger than a c cup, ive gotta get the green one now....... congratulations hun, yr boobs have really grown from the other pic xx

T

tavia

looks like this is the year for big boobs lol teenty with her boobs doubling in side just from massaging, me and my new d and swelling, you and your new c, philli and her spirulina boobie boost.... were on fire lol :eek:

J

joanne

thanks TT they do look big I'm going to get the blue bra this week and want some of that spirulina but dont no which one to get ? luv my new boobs so so happy!!!!!!