WOOHOO husband noticed my boobs are firmer!!!

mgslld

Hello all,

Well, it has been 3 months of noogling and happy to report I did notice some growth. I have been noogling in private for an hour or 2 a few times a week. Needless to say my husband does not know what I am doing but he mentioned that my boobs feel firmer. Before he wants to get frisky I would pump for an hour or 2 and VOILA firm, meaty,and swollen boobies. YAYAY. Only downfall is that it will only last 5 min and then I would have to change positions ??? When before I can feel full all day booby fairy??????

I started off with a sad, empty and saggy boobs of 36B and after my session I fill out my bra for 5 min. My goal is to be C all day. I guess I have to be patient and drink lots of water and heat them up. I bought MSM not sure if I should use it. Does it really make a difference?

Just thought I would update all will post pictures soon. Keep sending me big boob dust booby fairy. Keep noogling ladies it does work.

LAWMANN2004

HI Gigi !!!!!!!
It's taken me 6 months of daily pumping 2x a day to see results that last all day.
Also can go 2-3 days without pumping and see no loss in size.
The results will come, It just takes time and LOTS of it.
Stay safe and have fun.
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

noog

That's awesome that he noticed, especially since he doesn't know your noogling!! That means you're definatly getting some results!! May the boobie fairy bring us all some bigger boobies!!

roadrashes

Hi GiGi., I am so happy for you. Men will not anti up that compliment unless they mean it so it must be true!! Wohoo for you. I was taking 6000 MSM a day then cut back to 300 then upped it back to 4500. It did work for me. I find it gives me better swelling and more of a meaty/heavier feel to my breasts. I think it took almost 3 weeks before i noticed a difference when I cut back after a week i could tell the difference.. The plus side too is your hair and nail will look great. You have to take vitamin c with it too. I take 1500 mg vitamin c with t he msm. I do hate those horse pills they are huge. :( Keep us posted and we are excited for you

mgslld

Thanks all for your support.

@jamie2 I will be more patient and try to noogle daily since I haven't. Tell the boobie fairy that I need boobs now please!! ;D

@hooters thanks and may the boobie fairy hear your call.

@ roadrashes you are sweet I would love to try the MSM. Just find it is too much work to pop
6 pills a day. I have the bottle and I keep staring at it. I get scared of consequences if I were to
take them to long and besides I don't want to gain weight in case it causes it. I have been drinking a fenugreek tea everyday. This helps I find too. Hopefully, I will find a way to take these horse pills as you would say when I am ready.

Strumpet

Hi Gigi,
Grats on your progress. For your husband to notice, it really must be working for you. Sure you'll have those C's soon enough! :)

michelle

I actually stopped taking MSM when I found out it is supposed to reduce swelling. It may help them grow but wouldn't that negate any time spent with the noogleberry? I plan on starting it up again when I am finished with noogleberry/brava. It was actually hard to stop because I seem to have less joint pain while taking 2k a day. Can't wait to start it up again.

raabzbaby89

Cerca Trova
Woohoo! Congrats on your husband's observation! My boyfriend always tells me when my boobs seem to have grown. He fully supports my noogling and I even noogle in his presence sometimes. He even pumped for me once. Is that weird? I'm happy to have such a supportive man, but I do have to hide the noogling from my roommate. I told her about it, but I'd still feel weird if she caught me noogling. Especially when I noogle at least four hours a day, it can be difficult to hide it : / Keep up the good work though. 3 months was enough for me to see a small difference, so congrats! I've been noogling for seven months...and I can see slow but steady growth happening.

500sp

congratulations gigi! everyday i look at my boobs and it is really sad that they don't look like they have grown a bit. reading posts here (especially the positive results' reports) encourages me to continue. i really hope one day i will get good results like all of you do! i also hope it doesn't take too long haha good job gigi and keep it up! :)

michelle

Oh raabz, I have you beat on the weird. My (guy) roommate has pumped mine before because he thought it was funny.

mgslld

Hey ladies,

Sorry haven't been on for a while! Having some in-law issues. Why could we just be rid of them for good. Anyways, that's for another forum.
@ strumpet.. thanks for the advice. I haven't started up either. I have been thinking maybe crushing them and mixing it with my lotion. I will post the results later.
@michelle..you are lucky to have such a supportive boyfriend. I would assume my husband would be supportive too. I have the insecurities I feel he might judge me.
@raabzbaby89... don't give up it will happen.

Thanks to you all for your support. Keep noogling

junjo

Thats amazing when someone else notices :D My boyfriend is coming back in a month and I hope that he sees that my breasts are fuller.
One of my cousins knows I noogle and she is identical to me, with one difference, she was always curvier. Bigger breasts, smaller waist in proportion. She looked at me few months ago and she was shocked I was actually bigger than her! Hahaha. Felt good :-X

Lily13

junjo said:
Thats amazing when someone else notices :D My boyfriend is coming back in a month and I hope that he sees that my breasts are fuller.
One of my cousins knows I noogle and she is identical to me, with one difference, she was always curvier. Bigger breasts, smaller waist in proportion. She looked at me few months ago and she was shocked I was actually bigger than her! Hahaha. Felt good :-X

That is awesome!!