Working out

jackie99

Hello, everyone. I'm a newbie to the Noogleberry. I should be getting my unit very soon. However, I did do Brava for 5months, just when I was getting results, my skin became a rashy mess. So I had to quit :(

So my main question here is, "Does anyone work out daily?" I do workout and now I am training for a 5K. I am only 102 lbs, 4'10". My breast size is 32A. I have had 2 kids and got some swelling during pregnancy maybe 1 cup. So does anyone work out and do you see this as a disadvantage for the noogleberry. Currently I use a breast cream and massage but don't see any results yet. I will try supplements again. But I just can not stop working out. I want both, right... A nice body to go with my new boobs.

Thanks everyone for your help. I really enjoy learning from everyone here...
J

NadiOne

I don't see anything wrong with working out, while pursuing your NB dreams, but it will work against you if your training for marathons, your body will not want to store additional fat on your breast. I work out a lot. When I first started with noogleberry I stopped working out from Oct- Jan I lost 20lbs eating better and yes I worked out but not excessively. Now I work out a lot like I'm use to and I'm starting to lose some breast (along with other fat on my body). My boobs are still bigger than they've ever been at this weight.

In conclusion, there is nothing wrong with working out but I don't think you will see results quickly at all. If fact it may be super slow.

jackie99

Thanks DoubleD, I appreciate your response. Actually I ran a mile on the treadmill wearing the noogle and it worked out surprisingly well. I haven't been working out at all and feel rather pudgy. Looks like this road will be slow for me, but I will keep chugging along... 8)