Would like some advice..where should I feel pressure and ibuprofen use

Kristin00

I'm not sure which area to post this in but I had a couple questions. The first is, I had a bad headache yesterday and took ibuprofen for it because that's what has always helped the most. Afterward I wondered, since ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory medication and helps decrease unwanted swelling, would it hinder the swelling I get by noogling?
My other question is that when I pump into the domes I feel a lot more pressure, pulling or occasional discomfort against my chest, much more than the pressure I feel on the breasts in the domes. I'm using medium domes and I do see them swelling and change color in the domes when I pump. Is this normal? Does it mean I need padding around the domes like campers tape or something. Thanks for any feedback!

nes18

They should be filling up the cups (not completely), but you should see them being pulled the more you pump. Mine don't change color at all, though I do get slight swelling. I just started so I don't expect a lot of swelling right away. I've heard it takes a while.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
ibuprofen that's found in Advil or such is pretty mild and with typical use it will have little effect on your growth. I'm on a similar drug that's much stronger and it hasn't stopped my swelling and growth I think I've had so far.

As for the pressure, this is something I've been trying to answer myself and I've come to the conclusion the pull feeling should be felt across the front skin or within the depths of the breast. When things are positioned properly, you'll have no pain anywhere and the rim is only be uncomfortable at best. Anything else is likely bad position or too much pressure (or too soon).

When I started, I had to place the domes on my sides to get a seal and it hurt like hell when pressure increases. After I developed and also able to use my swelling, I began to move the domes closer to center. This helped the pain and then I reduced the pressure while I continued to move closer and closer to that center.

When I finally got to the center and could keep the seal, I just added pressure slowly and to my surprise -- there was no pain and I could finally feel that "pull" and it has been best when I can get it to pull evenly across the surface. Now, I'm able to start completely centered with domes even touching and reach pressures of 7" Hg without much discomfort and I feel the pull in my breast's depth (kinda like a bit behind the nipple area). Naturally, the domes don't remain that close as pressure increases because the opening is a bit small for me and slide outward (hence my side pinching problems now).

However, I had amazing progress when I had center position and could get that pull on the surface or a bit within the breast. But I'm learning you need more pressure over time to get that pull feeling and thus my current challenges. :)

DJ

Kristin00

Thanks Dminer! I tried pulling the domes closer to the center to the center of my chest and it feels a little better