WOW I thought I was alone!!

mgslld

Hi All,

I just ordered a NB and am so excited. I have been reading all the posts and all I can say is what a forum. Great information and great people helping each other. A little history of myself. I am a married 37 years old with 5 kids. My bra size B36 but an empty B36 more like an A36. My right breast is significantly smaller than my left and is mostly saggy skin on the bottom ...I hate the way I look. Even when I breastfed my kids would prefer the left boob than the right. I'm currently wearing a padded push up bra still no cleavage nothing to push up..boohoo.. Also, been taking fennel for a week only getting itchy no growth. I would love to fill them in and become a C. Do I dare to dream. Been battling small breasts all my life starting off with A. With my pregnancies I got up to a C. I loved the way they looked. Now nadda!!

It makes me mad that boobs can control the way I feel. I would go to an event and feel I would be the only one with small breasts and feel so depressed. Also, went shopping for bras the other day and nothing fit properly. My 15 year old mentioned I should get implants. :-[ How depressing.

So happy when I stumbled across this website. I didn't waste any time in 3 days of researching this site I ordered the NB. I am so desperate of looking like a lady not a man. As well, I want to stop hating big breasted women. I want women to hate me one day for having big breasts. I wish! ;D

Glad to see that I am not the only one that feels this way about their boobs. I really hope the NB works for me. I understand I have to be very patient and willing to wait as long as it takes.

Sorry for the long vent..If there is any advice to a newbie please post. Looking forward to posting progress reports.

Keep you all posted,
Gigi

P

piccolina

Welcome!! Yes definitely you are not alone! We all know what it feels like to not be confident in the way our breasts look. And I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but women here who have had children tend to do very well with NB. I am pretty sure you won't have ANY trouble getting to a C, especially since your skin has already been pushed to that size before. Just be dedicated and consistent, find a routine that works well for you and stick with it.

Well I am looking forward to your progress reports too! Be sure to post starting pics (if you're comfortable with that) in the gallery and keep us updated there as you grow! :)

mgslld

@the1stpatzchick and @piccolina thank you for your warm welcomes. Will be posting before and after pictures really soon. BTW one question can anyone tell me if I have to be on herbs or anything. I'v read some of the girls take protein shakes and herbs. Is this necessary? Will it achieve more boobage?

Thank you in advance...

jnorton22002

Hi mgslld,

No you needed be on herbs to noogle. Allot of the gals and some guys use herbs to AID in their quest for more boobage. If there was one thing I think you need to be certain you do is drink allot of water. You should drink at least 1/2 your weight in ounces every day. This will absolutely help allot. Keep posting Hon Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

mgslld

Thanks mama I will definitely do as you say. As many here do. ;D You are like the mama bear that takes care of her cubs and so full of wisdom from the posts I have read from you. My hats off to you great job motivating everyone.

jnorton22002

Hi again,

I'm blushing because I don't know what to say. It is so sweet of you to say that about me. I don't really feel I'm anything special, I just love you guys allot. You are special to me because, if the truth was really known, you are ones that inspire me. Thank you sooooooo much for you kind words. Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

HI! You are not alone.
As A new member here too, This is one of the best places to be.
I myself use herbs, but that is my choice. It is not needed to
Experience Growth with the NB sysyem. I feel that it enhances
The results gained from the system, and dedicated useage.

mgslld

Thanks Jamie and a welcome to you. Great I look forward to your progress posts ...we can grow together. ;D It feels like forever in getting my NB. Its only been a couple of days. I know I should be patient especially if I want to grow safely. Just seeing all the before and after results gets me so hyped. I might get greedy and set a new goal instead of the C maybe a D. I know wishful thinking ...try getting a B38 first I say to myself.

jnorton22002

Hi gigi, I'm soooo happy you have gotten you NB. I trust you will forget about the "DREADED TAPE MEASURE" and enjoy your noogle?

Please post often and keep us all informed. Good noogling dear :-* :-* :-*

SueB5

Hi Gigi
I agree with Mama. Tape measures have no integrity. She told me to stop using it so I have given it the dog... Just joking! I will use it at my 2 month review on my stats so that there is a big gap. That thing needs to be controlled! Happy noogling. Sue

LAWMANN2004

Hi GiGi,
I myself only use the tapemeasure once
a month. It feels kinda like opening a gift
when you finally do read the darn thing, and
then say WOW!! For me it seems to help a lot!
Keep doing whatever you are doing up &
measure only once a month and see if it helps.
Jamie2

Boobalicious

Hi. I thought I was alone too and just like you I stumbled across a forum - unfortunately not this one though and it was RUBBISH to say the least! People dont reply to messages on there and the post on the site were weeks - if not months old! so I started looking for other sites for support and found this wonderful site! Everyone has been so welcoming and kind and I am sure you will find the same.

good luck x

Boobilicious x ;)