xxkeeleyketxx pics

Just want to get this thread up to the top again incase some newer members have not seen it yet. Keeley was one of the reasons (and sunsetz) why i bought the NB, it's the same with a lot of the people on here. A fast responder, yes but it shows us that the NB does work.
Would love to hear how its going Keeley!

Brazilian_Girl89

OMG she is looking so beautiful!!!! Now Im am een more excited for getting my noogleberry

Keeley u even fixed completely your uneven breast.. they are looking perfect!!!

:)

32DoubleDz

hi keeley did you reach your D cup goal? By now I would assume u to be a DD Cup with your fast growth! your boobs responded so well and they look perfect size shape everything. i hope for a DD cup and for growth to come fast like u.

Brazilian_Girl89

Really.. everytime i look Keeley pics im :eek:
even hard to believe they are not fake.. they look so even and perfect after Noogleberry

I want that!! Plase boobie fairy!!!!

DivaZ

Keeley, I am so impressed! I have been noogling only three months and get great swelling, but when I don't noogle for over night I lose my swelling and almost go back to the same size as before I started, does this sound familiar? I would like to ask you when did you start seeing the swelling not go back down? I can't wait to hear back from you? Diva

bunny

Just reviving this from the post graveyard because this is what inspired me to get a Noogleberry when discovering NBE 2 years ago!