xxkeeleyketxx stats

xxkeeleyketxx

Here are my stats-

WEIGHT:112lbs
HEIGHT:5'4
UNDER BUST: 27"
OVER BUST : 32.5"

I have a 3yr old child.I never breast fed & i only went up 2 a Full b small C when i was pregnant..

I started off last yr sept 09 as a 32aa-i was 30" over bust..I came across the brava system & decided to give it ago.I wore the system for 10weeks for 11 hours a day & i gained 2.5" which i kept.The thing about the brava system that made it so hard to wear for any longer than 10weeks was i got a really bad rash (like to point out i have not got sensitive skin) I washed the domes everyday so cant blame it on that..Also i didnt have much of a social life,i had to be in at 7 every nite to put the system on & i couldnt go out on a fri or sat nite which was really annoying :( :(.I came accross noogleberry & straight away i wanted it but i left it for a while before i purchased it so i could find out more.I now have the noogleberry & i'm thinking i spent soo much money on the brava system when this was here all along...im gutted!! :( But at least ive grown a bit from brava & hopefully the noogleberry helps me grow to the Big C that i want
xxkeeleyketxx

UPDATE::::15/03/10

Undersbust 27"
overbust 34"

xxkeeleyketxx

Well Its been 2 weeks & ive already gained half an inch around my bust 'YAAY'...
My boobs feel so much fuller already,will beposting the pics on my pics gallery in a couple of days!
I'm now 28" under the bust & 33" over the bust...I measured my boobs 12 hours after the last noogle session i had so i know it isn't swelling.Not bad for somone who was a 32AA last yr huh!!
Woooooooo I have a feeling that by this summer i will be the full C that i want 2 be. ;D
I am feeling greedy tho,maybe a D by end of the year??? ;) ;)

Shygurl1

Woohoo!

I always luv to hear about fellow AA'ers growing. It gives me a big push in motivation. I'm sure you'll get that C by summer too! And I'm still optimistic about getting my B's by then myself (C's will surely come towards the end at least!). The bitties are getting closer to touching the top of the domes finally. :) I think getting back into buying my Ensure Plus and drinking it after pumping is starting to help!

Anyways, we definitely deserve real breasts after putting up with being flat most of our lives right? Lol keep pumping!

xxkeeleyketxx

Yes yes yes ;D i agree totally!! I have been small breasted for 2 many years & I'm getting
Soooo much more confidence as my boobs are growing! What size domes are you using?
I'm pumping for 15mins with the mediums then switching to the large...When i take thelarge cups off after my session i am getting SOOO much swelling its great ;D ;D
I hope you get to the size you want soon...I know that the noogleberry is working wonders for me already!! keep me posted with your progress shygirl :-*
xxkeeleyketxx

Shygurl1

Thanx, keeley. :) I'm using the small domes currently and try to pump for at least 45min each session. I'm still at AA, but they're getting fuller little by little. NB is helping me, but I guess mine is slow and steady progress since I'm working with lil material lol. I will certainly keep you updated with my progress every 4 weeks in my stat section, unless of course I get too excited about achieving a cup size or upgrade. XD Fingers crossed I'll be using mediums in my next update!

Gembo3

:)Hi,
Really pleased to hear when someone is gaining, I have been noogling since oct 09 but havnt done it daily but I did start to 3 wks ago and after a wk the cups got cracked and wont work so Im now waitnig for my new ones to come I have ordered medium and large as I was filling the medium anyway but at the same time I am worried that the large will be too big for me. What I wanted to know was how long do you noogle for each day as I would love to get the results you have had. I am a very deflated B, I am 35 yrs old and have 3 kids and I am quite slim. Hope you keep gaining Im sure you will.
Gemma.xxx.

xxkeeleyketxx

Gembo3 said:
:)Hi,
Really pleased to hear when someone is gaining, I have been noogling since oct 09 but havnt done it daily but I did start to 3 wks ago and after a wk the cups got cracked and wont work so Im now waitnig for my new ones to come I have ordered medium and large as I was filling the medium anyway but at the same time I am worried that the large will be too big for me. What I wanted to know was how long do you noogle for each day as I would love to get the results you have had. I am a very deflated B, I am 35 yrs old and have 3 kids and I am quite slim. Hope you keep gaining Im sure you will.
Gemma.xxx.

Hi Gembo

I Noogle for 1/2 an hour-an hour when i wake up & an hour or 2 before bed time!

Evening times are crucial for me to noogle as i can leave mya bra off while i sleep & therefore it takes longer for the swelling to go down...When you wear tight clothes or a bra it brings the swelling down more quickly.The longer you can maintain your swelling the more chance of the new breast tissue forming.
I think the fact you have had 3 children will go in your favour as during pregnancy you gain cupsizes & then lose it afterward so women who have had children (normally) have some Ptosis (droopiness) which is a very good accumulator.
I've only had 1 child &my breast are very very firm still,i didnt get stretch marks & i didnt gain much weight.I'm actually considered a slow responder,if i can get these results im very sure you can to! All you need is persistance & u'll achieve your goal. I'm nowhere near to where i wanna be but i wont stop till i am ;D ;D
As for the cups,start with mediums but order the large aswell! I pump with the mediums first till i fill them up (about 10 mins) then i put on the large cups! because ive got swelling from using the mediums they fit me ok but i still struggle sometimes getting a seal with the large cups.
Hope i've given you the answers you were looking for?
xxkeeleyketxx

Gembo3

:)Hi Keeley,
Thanks so much for your quick reply. I am like you I have no stretch marks and never gained weight much at all with any of my children and as soon as I gave birth went straight back to normal immedietly though my last one it took me 6 days not that Im bragging its just how I am I have always found it difficult to put weight on. I will make sure I pump more at night now. I have purchased a large cup just to see how I went before getting both and once I got it to stay on with the medium I found it hard to keep it from losing suction and after it left a slight bruise at the top, I dont think either I would beable to fit two large on as I am too small but will keep trying. I thought that if the worse happened and I could'nt get the large on with me getting plenty of suction with the medium that I might be ok just sticking with them,what do you think ??? I will keep having ago with the large perhaps its just a case of getting use to them I remember when I first used the medium it took me awhile to get use to them though I never bruised. Its so great to talk to some1 that feels like I do I only came across this sit a few mths ago and before then felt so bad about my chest and thought there was nothing I could do about it unless I came into some money, though my partner gives me loads of stick,joking, when I put it on at night :eek: ;D
Thanks again for your advice, happy noogling lol.
Luv Gemma.xxx.

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi gemma,

If you feel more comfortable using the mediums then maybe you should carry on with them for a while..
If however your nipples touch the top & you cant get anymore suction with the pump (pumped all the air out) then i suggest using the large as your breasts need more room to grow.Yh like you i felt as if the large cups would never fit,I have to sit up straight with my arms close 2 my sides & my hands holding the large cups while i achieve a seal.It took me a few times but now i can get a seal quite easy.With the large cups you can achieve better swelling :) thats why i have been so persistent with them..I am posting some pics of me in a 34C bra with swelling & 12 hours after without swelling,the swelling i have in the photo is what i got through using the large.I have only been noogleing for 2 weeks & 3 days so i think that the swelling is quite good. ;D ;D
Also i used brava for 10weeks & i gained over 2" but i wouldnt advise anyone topurchase the system because it is a waste of money.I think i will achieve better results with noogleberry!!
Gemma, keep me posted with your progress ;)
we can give eachother support on our road to "bigger breasts" :D
love xxkeeleyketxx

lisads

Hi xxkeeleyketxx!

congrats on your nb success! :D also, thank you for your input on brava, i couldn't stand to be inside on friday and saturday nights! lol...so your story is very enlightening ..

Happy growing!

xxkeeleyketxx

Thankyou lisad's,
Yh i had no social life at all,so glad i stopped when i did because new years eve was great.
It was the first nite i had been out in 10weeks!! it was an unhappy 10weeks but at least i gained a over 2".For the amount it cost tho i was expecting more!

xxkeeleyketxx

Gembo3

;DHi Keeley,
Thanks for that will definatly keep you posted its great to have someone to talk to about this Iv told one friend but to be honest I think she thinks Im abit nuts she has quite big breasts so I suppose she just doesnt understand. Glad you are doing so well I considered getting the brava system about a year ago and thank goodness I didnt after the problems that I have read about it. I think what Im going to do is once a day after pumping a while with the medium swap just 1 for the large and then after 30 mins,(thats if I can manage to keep it on for that long lol), I will put the large on the other breast just to see if I can get use to the large like I did the medium, god know how small women go on with the extra large they must be HUGE lol!! My boyfriend takes the pee out of me lots when I have it on at night, for a while I did it when he was out but it was getting impossible to get anytime to use them so I had to tell him and that was really embaressing I felt more nervous telling him that than when I told him I was pregnant with our first child :-[ lol. Anyway my breasts are getting more firmer after the swelling has gone there is definatly a difference coz they were totally deflated before so that is promising. Will keep you informed on my progress and you let me know how you are doing, I think Ive become boob obsessed.
Take care Keeley
Luv Gem.xx.

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi everyone so heres my new stats...

Under bust-28"

over nipples-33.6

I've earned a whole supsize with noogleberry in 4weeks!!!! woooooooooo!
So i'm gonna leave it another 4 weeks & post my new pics,i should by then be at least a C...

Gembo,
Iknow you how you feel when you say you feel silly in front of your boyfriend..
I was very up front with mine but he said he'd rather me do this then get a boob job (lets face it not alot of men like fake boobs) at least this way its our own boobies!! ;)
I must admit i did at one point consider it &i even started saving then i come across brava & bought that instead.In a way im happyi found brava becauseifididnt i wouldnt of found my beloved noogleberry :D :D
Ihope everything is going well with your noogleing
love xxkeeleyketxx

Gembo3

;DHi Keeley,
How are you hope your well and gaining. Ive been ill since last tuesday so only being noogling once a day it seems everytime I get into doing it twice a day something happens to disrupt it. Anyway Im alot better now so Im noogling twice a day again ;D. My boyfriend is really quite understanding now he still makes the occasional silly noise if Im noogling when he is home but I can put up with that lol. I think hes secretly quite happy Im trying to make them bigger really though I know he would never say coz of hurting my feelings. I should really measure myself and get my stats on really as I think I would see more of a difference if I measured once a fortnight.
Have you gained much in the past few weeks. I keep tring with the large which I can get on one breast but it really digs in at the top and bruises me is there anything you know of tht could help with that. Anyway I will let you know how I go thanks for the reply.
Take care
Love Gem.xxxx.

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi Gem,

Well i'm now measuring 34" & i measured my boobs 14 hours after my last noogle session so im VERY suprised with that!! So because im 27" under my boobs im actually a small C ;D ;D
I'm not stopping there tho :p I need to order the XL's next week & im going to go for a Dcup for the summer! Fingers crossed i get there! so in over 4 weeks i've gained 1&1/2 inch!!
YAAAY!! :D :D
I agree with you taking your measurements down.Otherwise you will think your not growing when in actual fact you are! Or take weekly photo's of your boobs? I do that also which gives me alot of encouragement.As soon as i wake up im straight to my mirror to have a look at my boobs to see if they look bigger.Its only because i took my "first" pic before NB i couldsee a difference or i would prob not notice as much.I wish i had a photo of myboobs before Brava & NB...Then everyone would be :eek: at how far i have come!! from a 32AA to a large 32B small 32C..Wow its hard 2 think bk to when i was that tiny!Although i can remember how depressed i was about them!
Now im a different person,so much more confident!
With the large domes i dont have that problem,It did hurt the first few times but your body gets used to it..I dnt use any cream when i have them on because it reallydoes make them hurt me.Have you tried using 1 medium & one large then swap over?It takes the pressure off having it only on 1 side which may help.
Best wishes gem
xxkeeleyketxx

xxkeeleyketxx

Ok soi've found out today that the bra caculator i was using is in fact wrong!! :'(
I'm measuring 34" over bust (nipple) 27" under & 32" at the top of my bust which makes me a 32B!!!
So im not the C i thought i was,still need 1" to reach it.
I'm nt worried tho,i will keep pumping until i get there :p

xxkeeleyketxx

I'm still waiting on my PM to be delivered!
Its been over 2weeks & still no PM :'(
since finding out that i'm only a B i want them more than i did before,
I know they will give me the help that i need 4 my C's

cleo

I would have thought that a 7in difference between underbust and around bust would have made you a C cup for sure. I personally never trust these bra calculators as they can vary quite a lot. I measure as an A cup but am spilling out of my 34B's! Best to go by what bra size actually fits you. Your progress so far has been amazing, well done!! ;)

xxkeeleyketxx

Thanks cleo,
Well i haven't actually got any 32C bras as of yet (only 34c) but most of my 32B bras are getting too tight so i will buy a a 32C bra & see how it goes :)
Thanks for the advice,another caculator i used did say 32C so im a bit confused ??? ???
I think i will stop measuring 4 a while & go by what u have told me
Thanks again ;D

cupcakes

You are doing great! I can't wait until I need a C cup. ;D I hope you get your PM soon. It's been a month and I still haven't gotten mine!