Your pets

ashley1986ann

There was a post on here and one of there gilrs where posting photos of her cat getting in her NB bag. So there post is for poeple who wants to post photos of there pets. The pic on the side <<<<< is my pic of my old cat puggley.
The pic that on going to post is of my new kitten Amethyst. And boys is she a hand full.

barbie11

Ah! She's so cute! Looks so soft too. I hate how cats and cat owners get such a bad rap--how could you dislike something that looks like her?! Adorable

ashley1986ann

O she pay look cute but she is a little hellen she likes to steel my bras and if you try and take them back she will not let go. What every she can find around the house she takes and hides and trys to get you up at 4 am. But she is also a sweet cat too gives you kisses.

xoxojenny

Your cat is so cute :)

I have a cat that someone dumped on us (went on vacation, never picked her up when he came back) who is super sweet but has to be outdoors because my dog does not like cats. I'm super sad about it because I don't believe in leaving animals outside (they are much safer, and warmer, inside) but my dog was there first and I'm not going to risk putting them together. I don't want to come home to a dead cat.

ashley1986ann

Did you every call them to see it they are ever going to pick up the cat.

What you should do about the cat keep it inside when you home and when u live lock it in a bathroom. After sometime I think the dog and the cat will be fine. You can give it a try if you want.

Padded Hell

I had one of those wooden cat houses in my back garden for my cat (she sadly died last year :'(). She loved it. It had a detachable roof and everything :). My friends got a plastic one for her cats. It's called a cat cabin, so cute. My cat mostly liked being indoors but she used the wooden house as her 'safe' place in the garden. We put blankets in there so it was nice & warm too. I think they're quite expensive though, but it's just a thought.

ashley1986ann

Sorry for your lost. I know how it feels. I lost my cat to 5 months agao the pic on the left was him. I got him when he was 4 weeks old.

You know guys u can post pics if you want. It does not have to be a cat it can be any animal you have or had.

Padded Hell

Thank you Bear bear,

Sorry for your loss as well. I lost my cat 8 months ago. I'd had her since a kitten and I absolutely adored her. I was too upset to get another cat, but I've decided to get a couple of kittens this year. I just can't live without animals, house feels wierd & empty without them.

Padded Hell

My cat used to follow me about everywhere. My husband was actually a bit jealous of her, as she was always with me :). Your new cat looks really sweet, and what a nice name you've given her.

barbie11

Well I never can resist the urge to show pictures of animals haha.. This is Peanut! We rescued her from a poor area in Aruba

Attachments

• Picture 16.png
    Picture 16.png
    329.2 KB · Views: 214

ashley1986ann

My cat puggley ( on lift ) <<<< Did the same. He would get up set and cry if he got lock out of the bath room and im in there. Also when I went to go get the mail. He would bath me after I got out of the shower. Like lick my lags. My bf was jealouse of my cat too because he got to lay on my all the time and he could not.

My new girl is name amethyst. She is the most funnest cat. She is a cat burglar. Like to take stuff and hide it. Trys to hind my bras. I had a candy rose sucker and she hind it still cant find it. Its funny because she looks to see if any one is looking at her and if she see thing she want she takes it looks again and then runs off.

When I got a new bra in the mail it came in a little bag I had it on my table she grab it ( it was bigger then her at the time. ) and ran off with it I wnr after her got it back put it back on the table less then 5 mins she takes it again.

What kind of cat was urs?

Puggley was a ragdoll
amethyst is a blue

Padded Hell

Barbie11,

Your cat Peanut is EXACTLY like my old cat Bee, she used to lay with me exactly the same way too :). Brings a bit of a tear to my eye :'(. It's great that you rescued her, and she now gets to have a lovely life.

Bearbear,

Your cat stealing your bras is hilarious ;D. Maybe she's jealous of them! My cat HATED my NB cups, when I had them on, because she couldn't get as near to me. My cat was a tuxedo, black & white. I'd like to get some grey tortoise shell kittens, I think. I like blues as well, but my husbands not as keen for some reason.

I find myself stroking random cats on the street now, as I miss mine so much. How pathetic, am I ::)

ashley1986ann

barbie11 said:
Well I never can resist the urge to show pictures of animals haha.. This is Peanut! We rescued her from a poor area in Aruba

What a cute cat you have. When they lay like that I say they are airing out the belly.

ashley1986ann

I would not know what to do if I did not have a cat. The outer cat is a calico. She found us. In the winter of 11. My bf was working on his truck had the garage open ( are garage is not act. to the house ). Then close it. she was lock in there for 2 weeks we did not know. When he went to work 5 am he heard a cat crying but could not find no cat. There where times I thought I heard it too but did not think nothong of it because I had my cat puggley. Then one day he went back in the to garage to see if he want find any thing. and or sure he did. At the time I was time on the phone with my mom and my bf walks in the this cat. I was thinking what the ???. I told my mom I got to go Toby just can in with a cat. Her name is greaseie my be called her that because 1. he found her under his grease cart and her marking at 1st look like she was full of grease .

Padded Hell

Oh, what a great story. Was greaseie traumatised from accidentally being locked in the garage? Did you ever find out where she came from?

I wish a cat would come and find me! Well, a few weeks ago, I pulled up in my car on the driveway, opened the passenger door to get some shopping bags, and a cat jumped into the car. A big ginger cat :). He looked like he had a home though. I think cats can definately sense the people who like them, and they just come and find us! My friend had a cat who she found in her shed.

ashley1986ann

I think so. I think she came from a very bad home. She get very scared all the time of every thing. Even if we have a fan on she looks at it in a scared way and runs off and hinds. She stays hidden all day ti where you do not even know we have 2 cats. You can tell just by looking at her she is a very scared cat. She one lets me and my bf pet her. She sleeps with me.

I did not find out where she came from. I think she came from home in back of us ( at are old home ) they did drugs because when they got kick out of there place thats when she came to us.

xoxojenny

bearbear said:
Did you every call them to see it they are ever going to pick up the cat.

What you should do about the cat keep it inside when you home and when u live lock it in a bathroom. After sometime I think the dog and the cat will be fine. You can give it a try if you want.

Yes of course we called. Answer was no. I couldn't believe it. My dog has killed numerous small animals, she is a terrier and has a very strong prey drive. Over time she has gotten used to being around the cat, but I would never ever leave them together alone. I was amazed when I saw the two of them next to each other, not fighting. My dog used to terrorize the poor cat lol.

ashley1986ann

Yes of course we called. Answer was no. I couldn't believe it. My dog has killed numerous small animals, she is a terrier and has a very strong prey drive. Over time she has gotten used to being around the cat, but I would never ever leave them together alone. I was amazed when I saw the two of them next to each other, not fighting. My dog used to terrorize the poor cat lol.
[/quote]

Well I think the cat better off with out them! Its sad people are dumping there pets more and more. They just look at them as animals and they have no feeling. They do have feeling you can tell what they are feeling just by looking at there eyes. To me they are apart of the family. You take care of them just like you would a baby or kid,