zoft gum question & free PM

ashley1986ann

Ive been taking zoft gum for 5 days now 2pc a day. And I think its working my breast have been a sore like a growing sore. My question is on the box it says you can take 6pc a day but on the website on there question page it says this

Is it safe to use more than the recommended dosage?
Because ZOFT Fulfill Gum is an all natural dietary supplement that contains absolutely no additives, lubricants or fillers, there are no known side effects from using more than the recommended dosage. Many women choose to accelerate their results by chewing up to twelve (12) perfectly safe pieces of gum daily. However, we do not recommend exceeding twelve (12) pieces of gum daily.

I dont think I will ever take 12pc a day because it will just cost to much even tho I got my off ebay. Do you think its ok to take like 8 a day? Or do you think its better just to take 6?

I really think this is working better then my PM.

I going to give my PM out for free just pay for the shipping. Its only one bottle so if you want it let me know and paypal me for the shipping.

melissa4u

Hi, well I have never tried zoft but have read a lot about it just in case I wanted to use it sometime in the near future. I know Anastasia chewed 2 pieces a day for months 1 & 2. She chewed 4 pieces a day for months 3 & 4 and then she chewed 6 pieces a day for months 5 & 6.

I have done the math, lol! You would need to buy (2) of the 6month supply of zoft to follow what Anastasia did exactly. If you follow the way Anastasia did, these (2) 6 month supplies of zoft will last you 6 months.

She also recommends taking zoft for the full 6 months to achieve permanent results.

Keep us updated and good luck!!!

secret

Sorry, i dont really know much about zoft gum, other than its made by breast success.
babe, how long have you been on pm? cause i think pm is one of the most popular methods girls use. and i would love to have your FREE PM :D. i have already pm you about it :)