zoft gum

dee31

Hi i am new to nbe and have justed started taking zoft gum i am thinking about starting noogling but not sure as my breasts are really sensitive at the moment not sure if this is usual as its only my 3rd day using the gum any help would be really appreciated, thanks :D

that1spaztichik

I tried the Zoft gum. It worked a little for me, I went from a medium sized B to a full B cup. It has lots of herbs and things that people on here take for natural breast enhancement, but it's probably more expensive because it's already packaged for convenience and easy to take, I'm sure. I haven't researched that, though. I stopped taking it after I ran out of the "6" month supply, because I took 6 a day, which was the maximum on the package. I think noogling would help you out, just check out all the threads and pictures!

that1spaztichik

I have no idea, I don't know enough about PM. Look up the ingredients and google if you can't have any with it...it's basically all saw palmetto, fenugreek, wild yam if I'm not mistaken...

dee31

Hi thanks that1spaztichik i will continue to take the gum until i run out i have decided to buy the NB so many people have had such good results and i would rather try everything natural than get a boob job. I was thinking about using natureday as well as the NB so hopefully that helps. If i was game enough i would put pics up but i can't bring myself to do it yet lol maybe 1 day, thanks again :D

eva_bs

Congrats on your decision to buy the NB!!!! I'm sure you will be happy with it!!! :)
Good Luck!
And don't forget to keep us all updated! :)

Boobalicious

Hi dee31

I've just started using zoft gum 1 day ago and I'm pumping daily so will let you know how I get on.

Boobilicious x :)

dee31

ok i have decided to purchase the nb tomorrow (payday) lol. I have been on the zoft gum for over a week now haven't seen any change although i sometimes get some mild aching and a let down feeling the same as when u breastfeed every now and then not sure if this is suppost to happen or not but i figure just go with it. I also do massage every night for about 45 mins (partner thinks i'm a little weird but finds it amusing lol). My goal is to try and get the size i got when i was breastfeeding which is a c cup at the moment i'm smaller than an a :( and find it really depressing as i'm 31 with 3 kids and don't feel very attractive at all i try and stay positive but some days it really gets to me. I think that u are amazing caring people on here and i'm so glad that i found this website xx :D

Boobalicious

Hi Dee31

Dont lose hope. I lost my size post breastfeeding too and I am very happy with my result so far. I am going on holiday next week for a week which is why I have decided to try azoft gum as i can take them with me! I understand how depressing it feels when you look down and see smaller boobs than you would like, but you will get there for sure. Just try and stay positive and keep posting, we are all here to support each other.

good luck

Boobilicious XxX :)

LAWMANN2004

HI!!! I myself haven't tried the gum, But from what
others on here have said, it works.
I am taking herbs and doing the NB with some good results.
It will take time to get the results that you want, but
the time is well spent. I try to do my routine while getting
ready to go to school in the mornings, and again at night
before bed. On the weekends as often as is possiable.
Keep doing what it takes, and you will have a visit from the
boobie fairy, when you least expect it.
Jamie2

dee31

It has been about 2 weeks since i started using the zoft gum and i have already noticed a difference they r becoming rounder and firmer, yah, even my partner has noticed. I have clevage. I am still waiting for my nb to come shouldn't be long now sssoooo excited ;D ;D ;D

that1spaztichik

yes, ebay! one of the best members i found on there that sells it is aleegold or something to that extent, might have some numbers on the end of that username. anyway, GREAT customer service, FAST shipping, and the cheapest you'll find there. You can buy a 6 month supply for like 60 bucks, it's great!

b00bs

Does anyone know if the growth from Zoft gum stays after you stop taking it? I'm a little jobless right now and probably can't order more til later ):

Anastasia916

Hi girls, sorry I didn't see this thread earlier than now, OOPS. I took zoft gum for 6 months way before discovering NB and other forms of NBE. Okay what I did, cut out ALL caffeine, this is an herbal NBE method and it works best if you don't consume caffeine, I increased water intake (have stayed with that increase since). I took 2 pieces for the first 2 months, 4 pieces for months 3 and 4, and 6 pieces for months 5 and 6. I of course had to order more than one supply, I got mine off of ebay, same as others suggested. I went from a 32AA to a 32B while using it. After I stopped I did not lose my size. And it was probably a year after that that I discovered NB. So was quite a while to lose size but I didn't. I was still a 32B when I start with NB. Oh ALSO!!! Those asking about mixing PM with Zoft, NOT A GOOD IDEA!!! PM is a VERY strong NBE herb, it should NOT be mixed with other NBE herbs or glandular therapy. PM should be taken alone, so no do not mix it with Zoft, you could overload your body with hormones! Hope this helps.