Author Topic: Enough pressure ? No inflation !!  (Read 3486 times)

Offline noogler 24

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Enough pressure ? No inflation !!
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2019, 08:31:06 PM »
hey alicia..to begin with,you have beautiful breasts even now :) i am sure your nipples will heal soon .dear dont damage your breast tissue.love these girls as they are :) growing is still lovely even when slow,even when you are not vicious ..i grew so slight in 6 months,but what i grew does not go if i dont pump for weeks..so dont be discouraged by not so fast results of gentle pumping,bcz gentle pumping does give permanent growth amd not so muh temporary swelling. so be gentle,give yourself time ,you have good amount of breast tissue already so you will grow for sure :) filling cups with extreme pressure is not achievement,getting bigger permanent breasts growth that might fill almost same cup as before is achievemnt.keep noogling.keep hopes up.never give up on this journey bcz this is sure way to bigger boobs :) if u gain 1 cup in say 1 year,even if it is bot huge,isnot it better than previous year my friend ?

Offline hopefull

• Noogleberry Trainee
    • View Profile
Re: Enough pressure ? No inflation !!
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2019, 06:09:48 AM »
Hi Alicia, I just wanted to congratulate you on your amazing progress! Iíve been following your posts over the past few months, and honestly itís quite encouraging.

I started back in October but have had issues with my cups since they are always losing suction... I tried to email about this issue but they havenít really given me a solution. So now I only pump one breast at a time. Itís pretty time consuming and my growth has been quite slow. Although when I first started, the medium cups could barely stay on me and now I can almost fill them. Iím about 3/4 of the way there. I do notice a difference when I cup my breasts with my hands, they definitely feel fuller and heavier!

I was wondering if you had any suggestions on how you are growing so quickly? Whatís your current regime? Do you have any tips? How much have you grown now?

Thank you for taking the time!

- Celine