Recent content by Babygirl

1. B

Question

Just asking got my noogleberry Tuesday and i was wondering if it would cause any side effects like make your period longer or irregular. Just asking..... I'm wondering if i still should or stop for a week while im on it.
  2. B

Babygirl, I've just purchased

i have it its on lolz might seem like a stupid question but how long should i wear it for i want the best results....
  3. B

okay i will take your advice Sue5 and take pictures through my process. I'm so happy my Noogleberry has arrived but i missed the delievery guy. I don't think he knocked on my door though cause my mom was home and she didn't hear anything so I'm off to the postal office near me. Can't wait aka...
  4. B

Does anyone know when small soft breast cup rings will be in stock?

Just waiting for my shipment but would like to know so i know when i can order it thanks in advance.
  5. B

Thanks for the respose. I wish you the best of luck with this product too. At least were both trying out this product for the first time and we will get to see how it works with us as im new to this too.
  6. B

First time on Noogleberry

Noogleberry diary's Finally my order is complete and dispatched probably going to get it soon so happy. I'll get back when i start using it with questions. I can't wait.
  7. B

they are growing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations it's nice to hear the product working for someone. I hope you achieve the size that your aiming to be. I'm still new on this site just waiting for my order can't wait but Canada post is delaying. Anyhow hope you get the best results possible.
  8. B

well I'm just waiting for my Noogleberry system but I haven't told anyone as of now because I know they will be skeptical as anyone would be. They would be like I'm wasting my money but i gotta to say the Noogleberry is very affordable. Other products I've researched seemed expensive and time...
  9. B

Thanks for your response. When it finally comes in I'll keep you posted and knowing me i may have some questions. Like how long does it take for the swelling to go down and others. I'll keep that in mind that it will be hard at first but i won't want to give up. Been this size all my life I'm...
  10. B

I'm really excited i hope it works I've taking pictures of my breast to see the difference and measurements taking. I hope it works thanks to you all that write on these forms. I've done my research and looked at different products but i feel this one is for me. I'm just waiting on my order.
  11. B

Whats the difference between contoured cups and the regular ones?

Thanks for your response is the contour ones you wear.
  12. B

Whats the difference between contoured cups and the regular ones?

I would like to know because im seriously thinking of purchasing the product.
  13. B

Buzzing Breasts (Thanks To Noogleberry)

That was really funny i enjoyed the video very unique musical breast system lolz well i had a really good laugh. :)
  14. B

Hi everyone, I'm just curious about the product and how long it takes to work. I am 21, female that goes to college with a very very small chest. My chest is aa i know a lot of girls out their have bigger chest compared to me. I would like to increase my aa to a to see if the product works well...