Recent content by mochaccino

1. M

How can I build a low pressure "snoogling" system using an aquarium pump?

Here's a link to a forum post explaining how to build a penis pump using an aquarium pump. I dont see why it wouldn't also work as a breast pump: https://www.thundersplace.org/penis-pumps/15-electric-vacuum-pump-for-anyone.html
  2. M

How can I build a low pressure "snoogling" system using an aquarium pump?

Ive seen instructions for how to build an electric pump by modifying a Tetra Whisper aquarium pump, but I'm not at all mechanically inclined, so I don't know whether they are capable of doing what I want them to do. I need a system that can produce EXTREMELY light pressure for a very long period...
  3. M

Wide-medium or wide-large brava domes wanted

I really need a way to make sleep pumping a little more feasible.
  4. M

Kai's Stats and Progess

Hi Kai! I'm a little confused. You said that you pump twice a day for 30 minutes to 1 hour per session, but you also said that you only do one breast at a time. Does that mean that when you do a 30 minute session, you're really only pumping each breast for 15 minutes each?
  5. M

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

I sent you a PM with my own list of questions, but it looks like HKG asked some of the same questions I had for you. I do have a few other questions, so I figured I'd just post them here. I hope you don't mind answering a few more. What was your weight at the start and end of your program (or...
  6. M

Which supplements increase swelling the most?

I'm a little worried that I'll just get a bunch of responses saying that different things work for different people, which, if course, is true. I'm just looking for personal experiences with supplements that you think increased your swelling a lot or helped you retain it a lot longer, as long as...
  7. M

What size Armacell insulation should I use to pad medium domes?

How do you seal the seam where the tape meets? Someone said they overlap it, but it looks so thick, I don't see how that would work. Is 3/16" the right thickness?
  8. M

Hmmm... sounds good. Still haven't decided which way to go. I just found out someone used the "regular" sized Armacell on a large dome by cutting it down to a third of it's original circumference. I still don't know what's meant by "regular" diameter. It sounds like it would be super difficult...
  9. M

That's true but Mel's padding sounds especially awesome. Are there any picture of how the camper's tape is used?
  10. M

I think it used to be known as "Armaflex". Is it even possible to use pipe insulation to pad medium domes, or is the diameter of the domes just too small? I'm open to getting large cups if absolutely necessary, but I still need to know exactly what size of Armacell will work, preferably the the...
  11. M

I need help with using silicone sheets to pad my domes

NVMD. I got ahead of myself and mangled the sheets, but they still might work. I cut them into very rough ring-like shapes and stuck them to my domes. I used an exacto knife but it was like cutting through gooey candy. There was far too much dragging and pulling going on. If I had put more...
  12. M

These are similar sheets by another brand, if it helps: http://www.biodermis.com/scar_products/epi-der Mine are thicker and seem even gooier. None of the pictures do justice to the actual gooiness. It's like a very sticky slab of half set jello. They're heavily textured as well. Here's a close...
  13. M

I just found out they come in much larger sizes, but most of them don't seem to be any where near as thick as the Cica Care sheets. Either way I really need to make these work. Uggh :-\
  14. M

I bough 5"x 6" Cica Care silicone gel sheets, not realizing how small they would be. A Brava user apparently managed to use the same size sheets as flat cup rings. She cut a hole in each sheet and popped her boobs through, but she must have had a very tiny rib cage and compact boobies. There's...
  15. M

Snoogling

I got my Cica Care sheets today and they are no where near big enough to use in the way she described. She must have had a very tiny ribcage. They're only 5"x6". I'm racking my brain trying to figure out how to get them to work.