Search results

1. xxbabygirlxx

Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

wow you look amazing. i'm also a 34dd as well. Noogleberry has worked for me as well. I'm to shy to show my boobs on here though ha. Keep it up girl. I wish noogleberry made a XXL contour. I want bigger boobs now..haha
  2. xxbabygirlxx

Selling Noogleberry XXL Cups

Sticky tac? How would that work if the cups don't fit on your frame? Or do they?
  3. xxbabygirlxx

Anni's Pics

Looks great, you can definitely notice a difference in the bottom of the breasts.Keep it upp ;D
  4. xxbabygirlxx

Can pumping cause hormonal changes?

Really? i thought it comes out when we go to the bathroom? Thanks Lilly i will. I don't take any supplements[only multi-vitamins]. What is DHEA? Is that something found in a common foods? I also have acne, and some facial hair. Sometimes i think that me pumping causes my body to changes my...
  5. xxbabygirlxx

Lily13's Pics

Haha that is amazing Lily. Congrads ;D I tired that VS bar once and it felt so weird.
  6. xxbabygirlxx

Can pumping cause hormonal changes?

I was wondering this question for a while now. Ever since I have started with the Noogleberry process I have had weird things happen to me, such as having an increase of hair growth on my legs/and breasts. I was wondering before i go to my doctor to discuss this issue if it can be because of...
  7. xxbabygirlxx

I have used BB for a while now and now I see fast growing but my breasts are in

It happens to me sometimes. It can be because of over pumping, growing, or your about to get your period. :) Usually, i get it around my period time though.
  8. xxbabygirlxx

Lily13's Pics

Wow, you grew so much. You look great, keep up the progress ;D . What is your size when your swelling decrease?
  9. xxbabygirlxx

Noogleberry effects permanent?

Didn't one of the older members you grew into a DD say that she has to pump once or twice a week to keep the results? i forgot her username, she doesn't come on here very often. ??? I think there permanent, unless you stop pumping completely.
  10. xxbabygirlxx

Detox Cleanse

^^ Hey Lilly, didn't Dr. Oz do an episode last week on how colon cleanse is bad because it flushes out the good bacteria along with the bad? I use shapechangers' detox wrap. It helps me tone/tighten/and get rid of any cellulite i have in the areas i use it. Its the only wrap i have found that...
  11. xxbabygirlxx

Cheryls Picture page.

OMG..woahoooooooo. You look great. I can't believe noogleberry has helped you grow to an E cup. Congrads. ;D So im guessing you use the XXL domes right?
  12. xxbabygirlxx

Maca side effects?

oops sorry tatiana673, i didn't know you posted a question. I hope b5 is working for you. Its done wonders for my skin[in regards to acne]. I think everyone responds differently to herbs. My skin is very sensitive to hormone changes, so maca made me break out. You just have to see what works for...
  13. xxbabygirlxx

any experience with volufiline?

I've always wondered about this. I know some people who use volufiline on their face to increase collagen on their face. So i wonder if it increases collagen on the breasts would be possible? I wonder if using a dermaroller on the breasts will also help? ??? ???
  14. xxbabygirlxx

Small Cracks in my XL Cup

So this might seem really ghetto but blue tac..haha. It works wonders. You can also try super glueing, and of coarse if they get really bad you will just have to buy new ones :)
  15. xxbabygirlxx

Skin between breasts

try pumping one at a time, then u wont have that problem anymore
  16. xxbabygirlxx

anyone got any tips for me (before pics)and pm results

i'm surprised the XLS fit you. i need XXLS, my boobs are getting cramped into XL domes. Warning though, the xls are extreming hard to put on. :(
  17. xxbabygirlxx

breasts, nipples and social norms

Well, that is your opinion, but i know alot of men that say otherwise. I wear padded bras for myself, i like the look, i hate it when they're lower. Whatever makes me feel good, and if the guy who is looking at them thinks there like that all the time then its that fault because obviously there...
  18. xxbabygirlxx

Why do guys think that wearing padded bras for them though? The "add two cup size bras" are probably not for them but there line of work [promo girls wear them, and dancers]. Sometimes us girls wear padded bras for ourselves, because it makes us feel better. I don't own a "add two cup size bra"...
  19. xxbabygirlxx

haha yes, it is illegal in ads/tv. I know its a werid to be allowed violence on tv and yet we cover nipples. I'm guessing it has something to do with religion, i don't know. Come on, your saying you would take a woman breasts flopping around seriously? Its not very professional. Personally, i...
  20. xxbabygirlxx

One reason women don't show their nipples is because its illgeal in the Canada/US/Australia etc.. to show your nipples in public. It is suppose to protect women from getting raped [dumb i know]. Personally, the reason why i don't let it hang out freely is because i don't want saggy tits [ yes...